Meaning of the name Raymond, analysis of the name Raymond and so much more… What does Raymond mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Raymond
- Prononciation Of Raymond
- The Meaning Of The Name Raymond
- Statistics Of The Name Raymond
- The Picture Of The Name Raymond
- Numerology Of The Name Raymond
- Destination Number Of The Name Raymond
- Analysis Of The Name Raymond
- Raymond Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Raymond?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Raymond
- Raymond in Arabic Writing
- Raymond in Chinese Characters
- Raymond in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Raymond in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Raymond
Gender of the name Raymond: Boy
Color of the name Raymond: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Raymond: German
Prononciation Of Raymond
Here is how to pronounce the name Raymond:
The Meaning Of The Name Raymond
Definition of Raymond: counselor, protectorMeaning of Raymond: From the Germanic name Raginmund, composed of the elements ragin “advice” and mund “protector”. The Normans introduced this name to England in the form Reimund. It was borne by several medieval (mostly Spanish) saints, including Saint Raymond Nonnatus, the patron of midwives and expectant mothers, and Saint Raymond of Peñafort, the patron of canonists.
Statistics Of The Name Raymond
How many people in the U.S have the name Raymond: 677,908
Rank of the name Raymond in the U.S.: 92nd
How many letters are in the name Raymond? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Raymond in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Raymond
Consider your name Raymond as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Raymond, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Raymond
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Raymond contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Raymond
To calculate the destiny number of the name Raymond, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Raymond. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + a (1) + y (7) + m (4) + o (6) + n (5) + d (4) = => 3+6 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Raymond Destiny AnalysisYou know you are lucky, and you also know you have the ability to change things when convenience calls. You are virtually unsinkable! When the odds are stacked against you, you know when to quit. Your timing is superb, and you will wait to try another time. If you try to trick You, you will probably catch you. You never make a move without a plan. You are great strategists. You can spot an opportunity in any form. You never miss a trick!
Analysis Of The Name Raymond
Here is the analysis of the name Raymond.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Raymond Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Raymond in details.
- Your first name of Raymond has given you a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.
- Your delight in mystery could draw you into occult studies or religions.
- Your expressive, affectionate nature responds very quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.
- You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and you are at the most creative when inspired.
- You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand and cannot express.
- Inner turbulence can deplete your vitality and have a detrimental effect on your health causing you to suffer through heart, lung, or respiratory troubles, as well as breakdowns of the nervous system.
- Moods of depression, self-pity and a quick temper cause you much suffering.
- You tend to centre your interest too much on whatever means the most to you, and then you become over-possessive and suffer through disillusionment and fear of losses.
- Unfortunately, uncontrolled thoughts make it difficult for you to retain emotional stability, and prevent you from finding proper peace and relaxation.
Can I Name My Baby Raymond?
Yes you can name your baby Raymond!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Raymond
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Raymond and the definitions which contains the name Raymond or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Raymond: Raymond is a male given name. It was borrowed into English from French (older French spellings were Reimund and Raimund, whereas the modern English and French spellings are identical).
Raymond Brownell: Air Commodore Raymond James Brownell CBE, MC, MM (17 May 1894 – 12 April 1974) was a senior officer in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) and a First World War flying ace.
Raymond Chandler: Raymond Thornton Chandler (July 23, 1888 – March 26, 1959) was an American novelist and screenwriter. In 1932, at age forty-four, Chandler decided to become a detective fiction writer after losing his job as an oil company executive during the Great Depression.
Raymond Floyd: Raymond Loran “Ray” Floyd (born September 4, 1942) is an American professional golfer who has won numerous tournaments and four major titles on both the PGA Tour and Champions Tour.
Raymond Poincaré: Raymond Poincaré (French pronunciation: [ʁɛmɔ̃ pwɛ̃kaʁe]; 20 August 1860 – 15 October 1934) was a French statesman who served three times as Prime Minister, and as President from 1913 to 1920. He was a conservative leader, primarily committed to political and social stability.
Raymond Brock: Raymond Slater Brock (14 October 1936 – 1 January 2008) was a leading English bridge player and then a long-time administrator.
Raymonda: Raymonda (Russian: Раймонда) is a ballet in three acts, four scenes with an apotheosis, choreographed by Marius Petipa, with music by Alexander Glazunov, his opus 57. First presented by the Imperial Ballet at the Imperial Mariinsky Theatre on 19 January [O.S.
Raymond Burr: Raymond William Stacey Burr (May 21, 1917 – September 12, 1993) was a Canadian-American actor, primarily known for his title roles in the television dramas Perry Mason and Ironside.
Raymond Berry: Raymond Emmett Berry (born February 27, 1933) is a former football wide receiver. He played for the Baltimore Colts during their two NFL championship wins.
Raymond in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Raymond in Arabic letters.
Raymond in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Raymond in Chinese letters.
Raymond in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Raymond in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Raymond in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Raymond in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Raymond meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…