Meaning of the name Abdon, analysis of the name Abdon and so much more… What does Abdon mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Abdon
- Prononciation Of Abdon
- The Meaning Of The Name Abdon
- Statistics Of The Name Abdon
- The Picture Of The Name Abdon
- Numerology Of The Name Abdon
- Destination Number Of The Name Abdon
- Analysis Of The Name Abdon
- Abdon Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Abdon?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Abdon
- Abdon in Arabic Writing
- Abdon in Chinese Characters
- Abdon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Abdon in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Abdon
Gender of the name Abdon: Boy
Color of the name Abdon: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Abdon: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Abdon
Here is how to pronounce the name Abdon:
The Meaning Of The Name Abdon
Definition of Abdon: servant, worshiper
Statistics Of The Name Abdon
How many people in the U.S have the name Abdon: 1,302
Rank of the name Abdon in the U.S.: 9,607th
How many letters are in the name Abdon? 5
The Picture Of The Name Abdon
Consider your name Abdon as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Abdon, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Abdon
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Abdon contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Abdon
To calculate the destiny number of the name Abdon, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Abdon. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + b (2) + d (4) + o (6) + n (5) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Abdon Destiny AnalysisYou are quick and funny. It is not likely for you to mind his own business. You would be a loving parent. You tend to be quick witted, clever, and creative. You learn quickly and are good at solving problems.
Analysis Of The Name Abdon
Here is the analysis of the name Abdon.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Abdon Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Abdon in details.
- Your delight in mystery could draw you into occult studies or religions.
- You tend to centre your interest too much on whatever means the most to you, and then you become over-possessive and suffer through disillusionment and fear of losses.
- You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand and cannot express.
- Your first name of Abdon has given you a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.
- Your expressive, affectionate nature responds very quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.
- Moods of depression, self-pity and a quick temper cause you much suffering.
- Inner turbulence can deplete your vitality and have a detrimental effect on your health causing you to suffer through heart, lung, or respiratory troubles, as well as breakdowns of the nervous system.
- You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and you are at the most creative when inspired.
- Unfortunately, uncontrolled thoughts make it difficult for you to retain emotional stability, and prevent you from finding proper peace and relaxation.
Can I Name My Baby Abdon?
Yes you can name your baby Abdon!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Abdon
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Abdon and the definitions which contains the name Abdon or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Abdon: Abdon (“servile”) may refer to:
Abdon Batista: Abdon Batista is a Brazilian municipality in the state of Santa Catarina.
Abdon Pamich: Abdon Pamich (born 3 October 1933 in Fiume) is a former Italian race walker, who won two Olympic medals.
Abdon (Judges): Abdon (Hebrew עַבְדּוֹן, “servile” or “service”), was the son of Hillel, a Pirathonite, and was the twelfth Judge of Israel mentioned in the Book of Judges (Judges 12:13-15).
Abdon and Sennen: Saints Abdon and Sennen, variously written in early calendars and martyrologies Abdo, Abdus, and Sennes, Sennis, Zennen, are recognized by the Roman Catholic Church as Christian Martyrs, with a feast day on 30 July.
Abdon Mewoli: Yhyacinthe Mewoli Abdon (born 18 October 1985 in Etoa) is a Cameroonian boxer. He competed in the lightweight event at the 2012 Summer Olympics and was eliminated in the round of 32 by Fazliddin Gaibnazarov.
Abdon Sgarbi: Abdon Sgarbi (29 March 1903 – 18 August 1929) was an Italian professional footballer, who played as a midfielder.
Abdon, Shropshire: Abdon is an upland village and civil parish in the Clee Hills area of English county of Shropshire.
Abdón Prats: Abdón Prats Bastidas, simply known as Abdón (born 17 December 1992), is a Spanish footballer who plays for CD Tenerife as a forward.
Abdon in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Abdon in Arabic letters.
Abdon in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Abdon in Chinese letters.
Abdon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Abdon in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Abdon in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Abdon in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Abdon meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…