Meaning of the name Abdul, analysis of the name Abdul and so much more… What does Abdul mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Abdul
- The Meaning Of The Name Abdul
- Statistics Of The Name Abdul
- The Picture Of The Name Abdul
- Numerology Of The Name Abdul
- Destination Number Of The Name Abdul
- Analysis Of The Name Abdul
- Abdul Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Abdul?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Abdul
- Abdul in Arabic Writing
- Abdul in Chinese Characters
- Abdul in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Abdul in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Abdul in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Abdul
Gender of the name Abdul: Boy
Color of the name Abdul: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Abdul: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Abdul
Definition of Abdul: servant ofMeaning of Abdul: First part of compound Arabic names beginning with عبد ال (‘Abd al) meaning “servant of the” (such as عبد العزيز (‘Abd al-‘Aziz) “servant of the powerful”).
Statistics Of The Name Abdul
How many people in the U.S have the name Abdul: 26,387
Rank of the name Abdul in the U.S.: 1,346th
How many letters are in the name Abdul? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Abdul in different countries.
|England and Wales||187|
The Picture Of The Name Abdul
Consider your name Abdul as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Abdul, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Abdul
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Abdul contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Abdul
To calculate the destiny number of the name Abdul, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Abdul. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + b (2) + d (4) + u (3) + l (3) = => 1+3 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Abdul Destiny AnalysisYou are a good entertainer and host. You have good words to say about everyone. Although you often know more than you will say, you are discreet in your choice of friends. No matter what happens to you, you land on your feet and easily leap obstacles in your path. You believe in yourself and are at peace within. You will find success and contentment.
Analysis Of The Name Abdul
Here is the analysis of the name Abdul.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Abdul Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Abdul in details.
- You do your best work when there is no disruption, as you do not easily adjust to interference and changes once you start a project; also you like to work step by step at your own speed.
- Over-indulgence in heavy foods could cause stomach or intestinal disorders, growths, arthritis or rheumatism; these foods would also cause your body to be heavy, sluggish and overweight.
- This name has not allowed you to be spontaneous and responsive; you like to have time to think and plan your actions.
- However, it is not easy for others to work and live with you as you deliberate so long in arriving at conclusions and allow small details to restrict your point of view.
- The name of Abdul indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a very detailed, systematic way, in such fields as mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering.
- You tend to be dominated by lyour habits and dislike changing a pattern of living that is comfortable to you.
- You have a traditional and conservative outlook in almost everything.
- Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection.
- You often feel burdened with work, and worry abut details out of proportion to their importance.
Can I Name My Baby Abdul?
Yes you can name your baby Abdul!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Abdul
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Abdul and the definitions which contains the name Abdul or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Abdul: Abdul (also transliterated as Abdal, Abdel, Abdil, Abdol, Abdool, or Abdoul, Arabic: عبد ال, ʿAbd al-) is the most frequent transliteration of the combination of the Arabic word Abd (عبد, meaning “servant”) and the definite prefix al / el (ال, meaning “the”).
Saudi detainees at Guantanamo Bay: A total of 133 Saudi citizens have been held in the United States’ Guantanamo Bay detention camps at its naval base in Cuba since January 2002. Most had been swept up in Afghanistan following the US invasion in the fall of 2001, and they were classified by the US government as enemy combatants.
Afghan detainees at Guantanamo Bay: According to the United States Department of Defense, it held more than two hundred Afghan detainees in Guantanamo prior to May 15, 2006. They had been captured and classified as enemy combatants in warfare following the US and allies invasion of Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban and disrupt terrorist networks.
Yemeni detainees at Guantanamo Bay: The United States were holding a total of 112 Yemeni citizen at Guantanamo Bay.
Abdullah of Saudi Arabia: Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Arabic: عبدالله بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود, ‘Abd Allāh ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azīz Āl Sa‘ūd, Najdi Arabic pronunciation: [ʢæbˈdɑɫ.ɫɐ ben ˈʢæbdæl ʢæˈziːz ʔæːl sæˈʢuːd]; 1 August 1924 – 23 January 2015) was the King of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques from 2005 to 2015. He ascended to the throne on 1 August 2005 upon the death of his half-brother, King Fahd.
Ibn Saud: Abdulaziz ibn Abdul Rahman ibn Faisal ibn Turki ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al Saud (Arabic: عبد العزيز بن عبد الرحمن آل سعود, ‘Abd al-‘Azīz ibn ‘Abd ar-Raḥman Āl Sa‘ūd; 15 January 1876 – 9 November 1953), usually known within the Arab world as Abdulaziz and usually known outside it as Ibn Saud, was the first monarch and founder of Saudi Arabia, the third Saudi State.
Abdullah II of Jordan: Abdullah II bin al-Hussein (Arabic: عبد الله الثاني بن الحسين, ʿAbdullāh aṯ-ṯānī ibn al-Ḥusayn; born 30 January 1962) is the King of Jordan after he ascended the throne on 7 February 1999 upon the death of his father King Hussein.
Abdul-Halim Sadulayev: Abdul-Halim Salamovich Sadulayev ( pronunction AHB-dool kah-LEEM s-eye-dool-EYE-ehv Chechen: Сайд-Iелийн Абусаламин кІант Iабдул-Хьалим Sadulin Abusalamin-Kant Abdulhalim, Russian: Абдул-Халим Саламович Сайдулаев Abdul-Khalim Salamovich Saydulayev) (2 June 1966 – 17 June 2006) was the fourth President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria.
Abdul-Qadir Gilani: Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani (Arabic: عبد القادر الجيلاني; Persian: عبد القادر گیلانی, Turkish: Abdülkâdir Geylânî, Kurdish: Evdilqadirê Geylanî, Urdu: عبد القادر گیلانی Abdolqāder Gilāni Al-Sayyid Muhiyudin Abu Muhammad Abdal Qadir Al-Jilani Al-Hasani Wal-Hussaini (born 29 Shabaan, 470 Hijri, in the town of Na’if, district of Gilan, Persia,oar Gilan Al-Mada’in, Iraq died 11 Rabi Ak-Akhar 561 AH (Monday 14 February 1166 C.E), in Baghdad, (1077–1166 CE), was a Persian Hanbali jurist and Sufi based in Baghdad.
Abdul in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Abdul in Arabic letters.
Abdul in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Abdul in Chinese letters.
Abdul in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Abdul in Japanese letters.
Abdul in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Abdul in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Abdul in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Abdul in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Abdul meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…