Meaning of the name Adolph, analysis of the name Adolph and so much more… What does Adolph mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Adolph
- Prononciation Of Adolph
- The Meaning Of The Name Adolph
- Statistics Of The Name Adolph
- The Picture Of The Name Adolph
- Numerology Of The Name Adolph
- Destination Number Of The Name Adolph
- Analysis Of The Name Adolph
- Adolph Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Adolph?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Adolph
- Adolph in Arabic Writing
- Adolph in Chinese Characters
- Adolph in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Adolph in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Adolph
Gender of the name Adolph: Boy
Color of the name Adolph: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Adolph: English
Prononciation Of Adolph
Here is how to pronounce the name Adolph:
The Meaning Of The Name Adolph
Definition of Adolph: noble wolfMeaning of Adolph: English form of ADOLF, rarely used since World War II.
Statistics Of The Name Adolph
How many people in the U.S have the name Adolph: 12,965
Rank of the name Adolph in the U.S.: 2,092nd
How many letters are in the name Adolph? 6
The Picture Of The Name Adolph
Consider your name Adolph as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Adolph, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Adolph
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Adolph contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Adolph
To calculate the destiny number of the name Adolph, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Adolph. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + d (4) + o (6) + l (3) + p (7) + h (8) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Adolph Destiny AnalysisYou hate to ask for help. If it takes you twice as long to accomplish something, you still prefer working alone. You want things to last and build you with care. You love your home and family and provide well for you. You do well at long term investments with stability and firm foundations. You are definitely not gamblers. You earn your success by your own merits and don’t expect any free rides.
Analysis Of The Name Adolph
Here is the analysis of the name Adolph.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
Adolph Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Adolph in details.
- A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
- Others impose on your generosity at times.
- Your first name of Adolph makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative.
- Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression.
- Over-indulgence could cause a weak back, skin conditions or arthritis later in life.
- You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields.
- When unhappy or disappointed, you can be moody and temperamental, feeling misunderstood and unappreciated.
- Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest.
- With acquaintances and strangers, you tend to be reticent and reserved.
- The heart and lungs could also be affected at stressful times.
- Your friends never know whether they will find you friendly and charming or lost in introspection.
- You enjoy sweets and starchy foods.
- You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities.
- You will go out of your way to help others, and find it difficult to say “no” and mean it.
Can I Name My Baby Adolph?
Yes you can name your baby Adolph!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Adolph
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Adolph and the definitions which contains the name Adolph or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Adolph Zukor: Adolph Zukor (January 7, 1873 – June 10, 1976) was a Hungarian film mogul and founder of Paramount Pictures.
Adolph Green: Adolph Green (December 2, 1914 – October 23, 2002) was an American lyricist and playwright who, with long-time collaborator Betty Comden, penned the screenplays and songs for some of the most beloved movie musicals, particularly as part of Arthur Freed’s production unit at MGM, during the genre’s heyday.
Adolphe Thiers: Marie Joseph Louis Adolphe Thiers (; 15 April 1797 – 3 September 1877) was a French politician and historian.
Adolphe Adam: Adolphe Charles Adam (; 24 July 1803 – 3 May 1856) was a French composer and music critic. A prolific composer of operas and ballets, he is best known today for his ballets Giselle (1841) and Le corsaire (1856, his last work), his operas Le postillon de Lonjumeau (1836), Le toréador (1849) and Si j’étais roi (1852)
Adolphe Menjou: Adolphe Jean Menjou (February 18, 1890 – October 29, 1963) was an American actor. His career spanned both silent films and talkies, appearing in such films as Charles Chaplin’s A Woman of Paris, in which he played the lead role; Stanley Kubrick’s Paths of Glory with Kirk Douglas; Ernst Lubitsch’s The Marriage Circle; The Sheik with Rudolph Valentino; Morocco with Marlene Dietrich and Cary Grant; and A Star is Born.
Adolph Rupp: Adolph Frederick Rupp (September 2, 1901 – December 10, 1977) was one of the most successful coaches in the history of American college basketball.
Adolphe, Grand Duke of Luxembourg: Adolphe, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (Adolf Wilhelm August Karl Friedrich) (24 July 1817 – 17 November 1905) was the first monarch of Luxembourg from the House of Nassau-Weilburg.
Adolf: Adolf, also spelled Adolph and sometimes Latinised to Adolphus, is a given name used in German-speaking countries, in Scandinavia, in the Netherlands and Flanders and to a lesser extent in various Central European countries.
Adolf Hitler: Adolf Hitler (; 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the Nazi Party ( (NSDAP); National Socialist German Workers Party).
Adolph in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Adolph in Arabic letters.
Adolph in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Adolph in Chinese letters.
Adolph in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Adolph in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Adolph in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Adolph in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Adolph meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…