Meaning of the name Aki, analysis of the name Aki and so much more… What does Aki mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Aki
- Prononciation Of Aki
- The Meaning Of The Name Aki
- Statistics Of The Name Aki
- The Picture Of The Name Aki
- Numerology Of The Name Aki
- Destination Number Of The Name Aki
- Analysis Of The Name Aki
- Aki Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Aki?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Aki
- Aki in Arabic Writing
- Aki in Chinese Characters
- Aki in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Aki in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Aki
Gender of the name Aki: Unisex
Color of the name Aki: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Aki: Japanese
Prononciation Of Aki
Here is how to pronounce the name Aki:
The Meaning Of The Name Aki
Definition of Aki: autumn, bright
Statistics Of The Name Aki
How many people in the U.S have the name Aki: 1,370
Rank of the name Aki in the U.S.: 9,293rd
How many letters are in the name Aki? 3
The Picture Of The Name Aki
Consider your name Aki as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Aki, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Aki
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Aki contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Aki
To calculate the destiny number of the name Aki, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Aki. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + k (2) + i (9) = => 1+2 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Aki Destiny AnalysisIn spite of your quick temper, you are sincere, generous and very affectionate. You also possess a great sense of humor. You are social and you like people, involvement, and dedication to humanitarian causes. You seek out adventures, and at certain points in your life, you will be very rebellious. You must act out some of your ideals and lash out at the wrongs of society. You are so daring that you acquire many admirers. Those who disapprove of what you do still will secretly admire you for your actions.
Analysis Of The Name Aki
Here is the analysis of the name Aki.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Aki Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Aki in details.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Aki as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
Can I Name My Baby Aki?
Yes you can name your baby Aki!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Aki
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Aki and the definitions which contains the name Aki or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Akira Kurosawa: was a Japanese film director, screenwriter, producer, and editor. Regarded as one of the most important and influential filmmakers in the history of cinema, Kurosawa directed 30 films in a career spanning 57 years.
Akita Prefecture: is a prefecture of Japan located in the Tōhoku region of northern Honshu, the main island of Japan. The capital is the city of Akita.
Akihito: is the reigning , the 125th emperor of his line according to Japan’s traditional order of succession. He acceded to the throne in 1989.
Akita, Akita: is the capital city of Akita Prefecture, Japan, and has been designated a core city since April 1, 1997.
Akira Ishida: is a Japanese voice actor.
Akiva ben Joseph: Akiva ben Joseph (; ca. 40 – ca. 137 AD), widely known as Rabbi Akiva (), was a tanna of the latter part of the 1st century and the beginning of the 2nd century (3rd tannaitic generation).
Akira Toriyama: is a Japanese manga artist and game artist. He is best known for his manga series Dr. Slump (1980–1984) and Dragon Ball (1984–1995), as well as for being the character designer for the Dragon Quest series of video games.
Akira (film): Akira (stylized in Japan as AKIRA) is a 1988 Japanese animated science fiction action film directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, written by Otomo and Izo Hashimoto, and featuring the voices of Mitsuo Iwata, Nozomu Sasaki, Mami Koyama, and Taro Ishida.
Akihabara: is a district in the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo, Japan. The name Akihabara is a shortening of , which ultimately comes from , named after a fire-controlling deity for a firefighting shrine built after the area was destroyed by a fire in 1869.
Aki in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Aki in Arabic letters.
Aki in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Aki in Chinese letters.
Aki in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Aki in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Aki in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Aki in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Aki meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…