Meaning of the name Albin, analysis of the name Albin and so much more… What does Albin mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Albin
- Prononciation Of Albin
- The Meaning Of The Name Albin
- Statistics Of The Name Albin
- The Picture Of The Name Albin
- Numerology Of The Name Albin
- Destination Number Of The Name Albin
- Analysis Of The Name Albin
- Albin Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Albin?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Albin
- Albin in Arabic Writing
- Albin in Chinese Characters
- Albin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Albin in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Albin
Gender of the name Albin: Boy
Color of the name Albin: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Albin: Polish
Prononciation Of Albin
Here is how to pronounce the name Albin:
The Meaning Of The Name Albin
Definition of Albin: white, fairMeaning of Albin: Form of ALBINUS
Statistics Of The Name Albin
How many people in the U.S have the name Albin: 3,525
Rank of the name Albin in the U.S.: 4,929th
How many letters are in the name Albin? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Albin in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Albin
Consider your name Albin as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Albin, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Albin
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Albin contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Albin
To calculate the destiny number of the name Albin, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Albin. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + l (3) + b (2) + i (9) + n (5) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Albin Destiny AnalysisBecause of your trustworthy character, You will often hold positions of authority and responsibility. You always get ahead in the world. You must be careful not to become slaves to your jobs or profession. You can be forceful leaders and eloquent speakers when the occasion arises. In troubled times you will have great presence of mind and will never be intimidated. You are very proud souls. You are systematic and respect traditions. You mistrust things you don’t understand, and you hate loose ends. You can also be vulnerable in romance. You are so straightforward that you don’t relate to the love games others play. Since it takes a long time to develop intimate relationships, You like long courtships. Once you have made up your minds, you are loyal and giving-almost to a fault.
Analysis Of The Name Albin
Here is the analysis of the name Albin.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Albin Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Albin in details.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- Your name of Albin gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
Can I Name My Baby Albin?
Yes you can name your baby Albin!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Albin
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Albin and the definitions which contains the name Albin or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Albinism: Albinism (from Latin albus, “white”; see , also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin.
Albina Khabibulina: Albina Khabibulina (born 11 May 1992) is a professional Uzbekistani tennis player and member of the Uzbekistan Fed Cup team.
Albinegros de Orizaba: The club Albinegros de Orizaba, is a football club of the city of Orizaba, Orizaba Athletic Club was founded in 1898, a sporting club who also practice Cricket among other sports in the city of Orizaba, Veracruz.
Plumage: Plumage refers both to the layer of feathers that cover a bird and the pattern, colour, and arrangement of those feathers.
Éditions Albin Michel: Éditions Albin Michel is a French publisher. It was founded in 1900 by Albin Michel.
Tomaso Albinoni: Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni (8 June 1671 – 17 January 1751) was an Italian Baroque composer. While famous in his day as an opera composer, he is mainly remembered today for his instrumental music, such as the concertos, some of which are regularly recorded.
Albina Akhatova: Albina Khamitovna Akhatova (, ; born November 13, 1976 in Nikolsk, Vologda Oblast) is a retired Russian biathlete.
Albin Polasek: Albin Polasek (February 14, 1879 – May 19, 1965) was a Czech-American sculptor and educator. He created more than four hundred works during his career, two hundred of which are now displayed in the Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens in Winter Park, Florida.
Pope John Paul I: Pope John Paul I (), born Albino Luciani (; 17 October 1912 – 28 September 1978), reigned 26 August 1978 to his sudden death 33 days later.
Albin in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Albin in Arabic letters.
Albin in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Albin in Chinese letters.
Albin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Albin in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Albin in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Albin in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Albin meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…