Meaning of the name Aldo, analysis of the name Aldo and so much more… What does Aldo mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Aldo
- Prononciation Of Aldo
- The Meaning Of The Name Aldo
- Statistics Of The Name Aldo
- The Picture Of The Name Aldo
- Numerology Of The Name Aldo
- Destination Number Of The Name Aldo
- Analysis Of The Name Aldo
- Aldo Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Aldo?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Aldo
- Aldo in Arabic Writing
- Aldo in Chinese Characters
- Aldo in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Aldo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Aldo in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Aldo
Gender of the name Aldo: Boy
Color of the name Aldo: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Aldo: Italian
Prononciation Of Aldo
Here is how to pronounce the name Aldo:
The Meaning Of The Name Aldo
Definition of Aldo: oldMeaning of Aldo: Originally a short form of Germanic names beginning with the element ald “old”, and possibly also with adal “noble”.
Statistics Of The Name Aldo
How many people in the U.S have the name Aldo: 14,715
Rank of the name Aldo in the U.S.: 1,941st
How many letters are in the name Aldo? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Aldo in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Aldo
Consider your name Aldo as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Aldo, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Aldo
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Aldo contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Aldo
To calculate the destiny number of the name Aldo, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Aldo. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + l (3) + d (4) + o (6) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Aldo Destiny AnalysisYou are proud, direct, and loaded with high ideals which you always try to live up to. Having a zeal for life, you want to live it on a grand scale. You have the potential for accomplishing many great things as long as you don’t get too far ahead of yourself. When you do something, good or bad, you can be certain your deeds do not go unnoticed! You are always making the news.
Analysis Of The Name Aldo
Here is the analysis of the name Aldo.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Aldo Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Aldo in details.
- This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis.
- You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy.
- The name of Aldo has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind.
- Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed.
- Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
- Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness.
- Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life.
- You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other.
- When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished.
- A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
- You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way.
- You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
- It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.
Can I Name My Baby Aldo?
Yes you can name your baby Aldo!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Aldo
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Aldo and the definitions which contains the name Aldo or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Aldo: Aldo comes from the Latin altus and means “the tall one.”
Methyldopa: Methyldopa (L-α-Methyl-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine; Aldomet, Aldoril, Dopamet, Dopegyt, etc.) is an alpha-adrenergic agonist (selective for α2-adrenergic receptors) psychoactive drug used as a sympatholytic or antihypertensive.
Aldover: Aldover is a municipality in the comarca of Baix Ebre, in the province of Tarragona, in Catalonia, Spain.
Aldose: An aldose is a monosaccharide (a simple sugar) that contains only one aldehyde (-CH=O) group per molecule.
Aldo Moro: Aldo Romeo Luigi Moro (Italian pronunciation: [ˈaldo ˈmɔːro]; September 23, 1916 – May 9, 1978) was an Italian Christian Democratic politician and the 38th Prime Minister of Italy, from 1963 to 1968, and then from 1974 to 1976. He was one of Italy’s longest-serving post-war Prime Ministers, holding power for a combined total of more than six years.
Aldous Huxley: Aldous Leonard Huxley /ˈhʌksli/ (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963) was an English writer, philosopher and a prominent member of the Huxley family.
Aldo Nova: Aldo Nova (born Aldo Caporuscio on November 13, 1956 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist, songwriter, and producer.
Aldosivi: Club Atlético Aldosivi (usually referred simply as Aldosivi) is an Argentine football club based in the city of Mar del Plata.
Aldo Nadi: Aldo Nadi (April 29, 1899 – November 10, 1965) is considered among the greatest fencers of all time.
Aldo in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Aldo in Arabic letters.
Aldo in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Aldo in Chinese letters.
Aldo in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Aldo in Japanese letters.
Aldo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Aldo in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Aldo in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Aldo in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Aldo meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…