Meaning of the name Amit, analysis of the name Amit and so much more… What does Amit mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Amit
- Prononciation Of Amit
- The Meaning Of The Name Amit
- The Picture Of The Name Amit
- Statistics Of The Name Amit
- Numerology Of The Name Amit
- Destination Number Of The Name Amit
- Analysis Of The Name Amit
- Amit Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Amit?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Amit
- Amit in Arabic Writing
- Amit in Chinese Characters
- Amit in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Amit in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Amit in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Amit
Gender of the name Amit: Boy
Color of the name Amit: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Amit: Hindi
Prononciation Of Amit
Here is how to pronounce the name Amit:
The Meaning Of The Name Amit
Definition of Amit: friend
The Picture Of The Name Amit
Consider your name Amit as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Amit, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Amit
How many people in the U.S have the name Amit: 12,628
Rank of the name Amit in the U.S.: 2,127th
How many letters are in the name Amit? 4
Numerology Of The Name Amit
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Amit contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Amit
To calculate the destiny number of the name Amit, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Amit. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + m (4) + i (9) + t (2) = => 1+6 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Amit Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Amit
Here is the analysis of the name Amit.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Amit Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Amit in details.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- The name of Amit gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
Can I Name My Baby Amit?
Yes you can name your baby Amit!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Amit
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Amit and the definitions which contains the name Amit or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Amit: Amit is a common male name, in India, Nepal and Israel.
Amitābha: Amitābha (Sanskrit: अमिताभ, Amitābha (wordstem), Sanskrit pronunciation: [əmɪˈt̪aːbʱə]) Amida or Amideva is a celestial buddha described in the scriptures of the Mahāyāna school of Buddhism.
Amitriptyline: Amitriptyline /ˌæmɪˈtrɪptɪliːn/ (Elavil, Endep, Levate, and many others) is the most widely used tricyclic antidepressant (TCA).
Amitraz: Amitraz (development code BTS27419) is a non-systemic acaricide and insecticide. It was first synthesized by the Boots Co.
Amitabh Bachchan: Amitabh Harivansh Bachchan (IPA: [əmɪˈtaːbʱ ˈbəttʃən]; born 11 October 1942) is an Indian film actor. He first gained popularity in the early 1970s for movies like Deewar and Zanjeer, and was dubbed India’s first “angry young man” for his on-screen roles in Bollywood, and has since appeared in over 180 Indian films in a career spanning more than four decades.
Amity University: Amity University is a private research university in India. Established by Ashok Chauhan, through his non-profit Ritnand Balved Education Foundation in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, members of the Chauhan family hold various leadership roles in the school.
Amit Shah: Amitbhai Anilchandra “Amit” Shah (born 22 October 1964) is an Indian politician from Gujarat and the president of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Jaws (film): Jaws is a 1975 American thriller film directed by Steven Spielberg and based on Peter Benchley’s novel of the same name.
Amitifadine: Amitifadine (am-i-TIF-a-deen), also known as DOV-21,947 or EB-1010, is an antidepressant drug being developed by Euthymics Bioscience Inc.
Amit in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Amit in Arabic letters.
Amit in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Amit in Chinese letters.
Amit in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Amit in Japanese letters.
Amit in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Amit in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Amit in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Amit in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Amit meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…