Meaning of the name Anice, analysis of the name Anice and so much more… What does Anice mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Anice
- Prononciation Of Anice
- The Meaning Of The Name Anice
- The Picture Of The Name Anice
- Statistics Of The Name Anice
- Numerology Of The Name Anice
- Destination Number Of The Name Anice
- Analysis Of The Name Anice
- Anice Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Anice?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Anice
- Anice in Arabic Writing
- Anice in Chinese Characters
- Anice in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Anice in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Anice in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Anice
Gender of the name Anice: Girl
Color of the name Anice: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Anice: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Anice
Here is how to pronounce the name Anice:
The Meaning Of The Name Anice
Definition of Anice: favor, grace
The Picture Of The Name Anice
Consider your name Anice as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Anice, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Anice
How many people in the U.S have the name Anice: 960
Rank of the name Anice in the U.S.: 11,932nd
How many letters are in the name Anice? 5
Numerology Of The Name Anice
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Anice contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Anice
To calculate the destiny number of the name Anice, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Anice. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + n (5) + i (9) + c (3) + e (5) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Anice Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Anice
Here is the analysis of the name Anice.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Anice Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Anice in details.
- Patience is not your forte.
- This name also creates caustic expression and moods which prevent harmony and happiness in close association.
- You are very self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and you can, although, this name does not allow proper completion of undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter experiences.
- You are ambitious and aggressive by nature.
- You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.
- You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Anice?
Yes you can name your baby Anice!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Anice
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Anice and the definitions which contains the name Anice or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Anice Johnson: Anice Wismer Johnson (February 22, 1919 – January 22, 1992) is a former member of the Ohio Senate. She represented the 18th District, which encompassed much of Northeastern Ohio.
Aniceto: this article is about the Argentine film. For the pope see Pope Anicetus.
Aniceto Arce: Aniceto Arce Ruiz de Mendoza (15 April, 1824, Tarija – 14 August, 1906) was President of Bolivia from 1888 until 1892. The Aniceto Arce Province is named after him.
Anicet Abel: Anicet Andrianantenaina Abel (born 13 March 1990 in Antananarivo) is a Malagasy footballer, who currently plays as a midfielder for Ludogorets Razgrad in the Bulgarian A Football Group.
Anicet Adjamossi: Anicet Kayodé Adjamossi (born 15 March 1984 in Porto Novo) is a Beninese football player who is currently playing for Mogas 90 FC.
Aniceto Lacson: Aniceto Ledesma Lacson (April 17, 1857 in Molo, Iloilo, Philippines – February 3, 1931 in Talisay, Negros Occidental, Philippines) was a Filipino, revolutionary general, sugar baron and businessman.
Aniceto Guterres Lopes: Aniceto Guterres Lopes (born 1967 in Tapo, Maliana, Bobonaro) is an East Timorese lawyer living in Dili.
Anicetus: Anicetus is a Latin given name, from Greek Ανίκητος (Aníkētos), means “invincible”, and may refer to:
Aniceto Ortega: Aniceto de los Dolores Luis Gonzaga Ortega del Villar (17 April 1825 – 17 November 1875) was a Mexican physician, composer, and pianist.
Anice in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Anice in Arabic letters.
Anice in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Anice in Chinese letters.
Anice in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Anice in Japanese letters.
Anice in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Anice in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Anice in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Anice in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Anice meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…