Meaning of the name Anker, analysis of the name Anker and so much more… What does Anker mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Anker
- Prononciation Of Anker
- The Meaning Of The Name Anker
- Statistics Of The Name Anker
- The Picture Of The Name Anker
- Numerology Of The Name Anker
- Destination Number Of The Name Anker
- Analysis Of The Name Anker
- Anker Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Anker?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Anker
- Anker in Arabic Writing
- Anker in Chinese Characters
- Anker in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Anker in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Anker
Gender of the name Anker: Boy
Color of the name Anker: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Anker: Greek
Prononciation Of Anker
Here is how to pronounce the name Anker:
The Meaning Of The Name Anker
Definition of Anker: strong
Statistics Of The Name Anker
How many people in the U.S have the name Anker: 117
Rank of the name Anker in the U.S.: 51,406th
How many letters are in the name Anker? 5
The Picture Of The Name Anker
Consider your name Anker as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Anker, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Anker
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Anker contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Anker
To calculate the destiny number of the name Anker, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Anker. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + n (5) + k (2) + e (5) + r (9) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Anker Destiny AnalysisWhen everyone is rushing around, you remind yourself that there is still tomorrow. Your motto is ‘live and let live’. You would never embarrass you in public and you know how to save face. If you can spare your feelings, you will. For this, you are well liked.
Analysis Of The Name Anker
Here is the analysis of the name Anker.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Anker Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Anker in details.
- There is a seriousness to your nature which could cause you to worry over your responsibilities, especially when confronted with change and uncertainty.
- Your first name of Anker has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.
- When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.
- You are overly fond of heavy foods such as meat, potatoes, breads and pastries and could suffer with stomach and intestinal disorders, constipation or boils.
- You are very systematic in all you do and do not like to see things out of order; however, there is a tendency for you to be too fussy.
- This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.
- You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
Can I Name My Baby Anker?
Yes you can name your baby Anker!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Anker
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Anker and the definitions which contains the name Anker or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Anker: Anker (cognate Ancher) is a given name of Danish, Faroese and Norwegian origin, sometimes used as a surname.
Ankerite: Ankerite is a calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese carbonate mineral of the group of rhombohedral carbonates with formula: Ca(Fe,Mg,Mn)(CO3)2. In composition it is closely related to dolomite, but differs from this in having magnesium replaced by varying amounts of iron(II) and manganese.
Ankerika: Ankerika is a town and commune (Malagasy: kaominina) in Madagascar. It belongs to the district of Antsohihy, which is a part of Sofia Region.
Ankerana: Ankerana is a town and commune in Madagascar. It belongs to the district of Ambohimahasoa, which is a part of Haute Matsiatra Region.
Anker Jørgensen: Anker Henrik Jørgensen (born 13 July 1922) is a former Danish Prime Minister and Foreign Minister. Between 1972 and 1981 he led five cabinets as Prime Minister.
Ankershagen: Ankershagen is a municipality in the Mecklenburgische Seenplatte district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
Anker Kihle: Anker Kihle (19 April 1917 – 1 February 2000) was a Norwegian football goalkeeper who played for Norway in the 1938 FIFA World Cup.
Anker Boye: Anker Boye (born 12 February 1950) is a Danish politician representing the Social Democratic Party. He is a painter by profession.
Ankerstjerne: Lars Ankerstjerne Christensen, better known as Ankerstjerne (born on 15 August 1984), is a Danish rapper and songwriter.
Anker in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Anker in Arabic letters.
Anker in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Anker in Chinese letters.
Anker in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Anker in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Anker in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Anker in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Anker meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…