Meaning of the name Aries, analysis of the name Aries and so much more… What does Aries mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Aries
Gender of the name Aries: Boy
Color of the name Aries: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Aries: Latin
Prononciation Of Aries
Here is how to pronounce the name Aries:
The Meaning Of The Name Aries
Definition of Aries: ramMeaning of Aries: Means “ram” in Latin. This is the name of a constellation and the first sign of the zodiac. Some Roman legends state that the ram in the constellation was the one who supplied the Golden Fleece sought by Jason.
Statistics Of The Name Aries
How many people in the U.S have the name Aries: 1,120
Rank of the name Aries in the U.S.: 10,742nd
How many letters are in the name Aries? 5
The Picture Of The Name Aries
Consider your name Aries as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Aries, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Aries
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Aries contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Aries
To calculate the destiny number of the name Aries, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Aries. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + r (9) + i (9) + e (5) + s (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Aries Destiny AnalysisYou are popular, cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although you sometimes talk too much. You are wise, talented, good with your hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. You are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except your daily work. You like entertainment and large crowds. You are very independent and rarely listen to advice. You are very appealing people.
Analysis Of The Name Aries
Here is the analysis of the name Aries.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Aries Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Aries in details.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- Your name of Aries creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
Can I Name My Baby Aries?
Yes you can name your baby Aries!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Aries
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Aries and the definitions which contains the name Aries or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Aries (constellation): Aries is one of the constellations of the zodiac. It is located in the northern celestial hemisphere between Pisces to the west and Taurus to the east.
Aries: Aries may refer to:
Aries (astrology): Aries () (meaning “ram”) is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac, spanning the first 30 degrees of celestial longitude (0°≤ <30º).
Arieș River (Mureș): The Arieș (Hungarian: Aranyos) is a tributary of Mureș River in Transylvania, Romania.
Aries Spears: Aries Spears (born April 3, 1975) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, and comedian.
Aries Merritt: Aries Merritt (born July 24, 1985) is an American track and field athlete who specializes in the 110 meter hurdles, and currently holds the world record in that event with a time of 12.80 s set on September 7, 2012. He won the gold medal in the 110 meter hurdles at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Arieșeni: Arieșeni (; ) is a commune located in Alba County, Romania. It has a population of 1,921. The commune is composed of eighteen villages: Arieșeni, Avrămești, Bubești, Casa de Piatră, Cobleș, Dealu Bajului, Fața Cristesei, Fața Lăpușului, Galbena, Hodobana, Izlaz, Păntești, Pătrăhăițești, Poienița, Ravicești, Ștei-Arieșeni, Sturu and Vanvucești.
Arieșul Mare River: The Arieșul Mare () is a river in the Apuseni Mountains, Alba County, western Romania. It is the left headwater of the river Arieş.
AFC Arieșul Turda: Arieșul Turda is a Romanian football club which was established in 1907 and is currently playing in Romania’s third league, Liga III.
Aries in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Aries in Arabic letters.
Aries in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Aries in Chinese letters.
Aries in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Aries in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Aries in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Aries in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Aries meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…