Meaning of the name Ashley, analysis of the name Ashley and so much more… What does Ashley mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ashley
- Prononciation Of Ashley
- The Meaning Of The Name Ashley
- Statistics Of The Name Ashley
- The Picture Of The Name Ashley
- Numerology Of The Name Ashley
- Destination Number Of The Name Ashley
- Analysis Of The Name Ashley
- Ashley Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ashley?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ashley
- Ashley in Arabic Writing
- Ashley in Chinese Characters
- Ashley in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ashley in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ashley
Gender of the name Ashley: Unisex
Color of the name Ashley: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ashley: English
Prononciation Of Ashley
Here is how to pronounce the name Ashley:
The Meaning Of The Name Ashley
Definition of Ashley: ash tree meadowMeaning of Ashley: From an English surname which was originally derived from place names meaning “ash tree clearing”, from Old English æsc and leah. Until the 1960s it was more commonly given to boys in the United States, but it is now most often used on girls.
Statistics Of The Name Ashley
How many people in the U.S have the name Ashley: 900,396
Rank of the name Ashley in the U.S.: 66th
How many letters are in the name Ashley? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Ashley in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Ashley
Consider your name Ashley as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ashley, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ashley
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ashley contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ashley
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ashley, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ashley. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + s (1) + h (8) + l (3) + e (5) + y (7) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ashley Destiny AnalysisYou are adventurers at heart, but you do have a sharp mind and a good ability for managing money. You are self-reliant and energetic. You love exercise, both mental and physical. Your movements are rapid, yet graceful; your speech is quick, yet elegant. You want things your way and you will become aggressive when all else fails. You value your freedom above all else. You are not possessive or jealous of others. Being a moody creature, you depend on the feel of things. You possess the ability to improvise while events are in motion and can handle several things at once. You find it difficult to unwind. You keep strange hours and suffer from insomnia. When You stop, it is usually from exhaustion. It is hard for you to follow a schedule for you have no respect for routine. You need to keep busy but do best when given a free hand.
Analysis Of The Name Ashley
Here is the analysis of the name Ashley.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Ashley Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ashley in details.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- Your name of Ashley creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
Can I Name My Baby Ashley?
Yes you can name your baby Ashley!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ashley
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ashley and the definitions which contains the name Ashley or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ashley: Ashley is a place name, a surname as well as both a male and female given name. A place name and surname, it is derived from the Old English words ‘æsc’ (ash) and ‘lēah’ (meadow).
Ashley Tisdale: Ashley Michelle Tisdale (born July 2, 1985) is an American actress, singer, and producer. During her childhood, she appeared in more than 100 TV advertisements and had roles in theatre and television shows.
Ashley Judd: Ashley Judd (born Ashley Tyler Ciminella; April 19, 1968) is an American actress and political activist.
Ashley Cole: Ashley Cole (born 20 December 1980) is an English footballer who plays as a left back for Italian club Roma.
New York City Ballet: New York City Ballet (NYCB) is a ballet company founded in 1948 by choreographer George Balanchine and Lincoln Kirstein.
Ashley Fisher: Ashley Fisher (born 25 September 1975) is a professional tennis player who comes from New South Wales in Australia.
Ashley Harkleroad: Ashley Harkleroad (born May 2, 1985) is a retired American tennis player. Born in Rossville, Georgia, Harkleroad reached a career-high ranking of no.
Ashley Young: Ashley Simon Young (born 9 July 1985) is an English footballer who plays as a winger for Manchester United and the English national team.
Ashley Weinhold: Ashley Weinhold (born June 20, 1989 in Tyler, Texas) is a professional American tennis player.
Ashley in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ashley in Arabic letters.
Ashley in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ashley in Chinese letters.
Ashley in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ashley in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ashley in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ashley in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ashley meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…