Meaning of the name Aysu, analysis of the name Aysu and so much more… What does Aysu mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Aysu
Gender of the name Aysu: Girl
Color of the name Aysu: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Aysu: Turkish
The Meaning Of The Name Aysu
Definition of Aysu: moon streamMeaning of Aysu: Derived from Turkish ay “moon” and su “water”.
Statistics Of The Name Aysu
How many people in the U.S have the name Aysu: 27
Rank of the name Aysu in the U.S.: 130,544th
How many letters are in the name Aysu? 4
The Picture Of The Name Aysu
Consider your name Aysu as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Aysu, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Aysu
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Aysu contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Aysu
To calculate the destiny number of the name Aysu, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Aysu. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + y (7) + s (1) + u (3) = => 1+2 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Aysu Destiny AnalysisYou are capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a ‘Hothead’ or rebel. You would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador. You are a rebel. You are both colorful and unpredictable. Your energy and love of life are stimulating. You love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. You are impatient and always look for action. You speak your mind when upset and have suspicious nature.
Analysis Of The Name Aysu
Here is the analysis of the name Aysu.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Aysu Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Aysu in details.
- You tend to be lavish in your tastes and to spend your money freely.
- A weakness of this name is a tendency to make promises which you have difficulty in keeping.
- Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest.
- This type of diet affects the functions of the liver, causing either suffering with gall stones, jaundice, or skin troubles.
- You have a heart of gold and are always ready to give generously.
- Since your feelings are strong and you tend to be enthusiastic and boisterous, you burn up your energies quickly and indulge in quick-energy foods, sweets, and starches.
- Your first name of Aysu has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while.
- This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests.
- You are good-natured, have a good sense of humour, and are fairly easy-going, making friends with those who enjoy a good time.
Can I Name My Baby Aysu?
Yes you can name your baby Aysu!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Aysu
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Aysu and the definitions which contains the name Aysu or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Aysu: Aysu is a common feminine Turkish given name. The name is produced by using two Turkish words: Ay and Su.
Aysun Özbek: Aysun Özbek (born March 18, 1977 in Istanbul) is a Turkish volleyball player. She is 185 cm tall and weighs 73 kg.
Aysun Kayacı: Aysun Kayacı (born March 21, 1981 in Istanbul, Turkey) is a former Turkish model, current actress and presenter.
Aysun: Aysun was the son of Sulayman al-Arabi (wali of Barcelona and Girona c. 775–780)
Aysun (given name): Aysun () is a common feminine Turkish given name. In Turkish, “Aysun” means “(a person) whose face is as beautiful as the moon”.
Aysu Keskin: Aysu Keskin (born May 15, 1990 in İstanbul, Turkey) is a Turkish female basketball player. The young national plays for Fenerbahçe İstanbul as guard position.
Hassan Maksum: Several of the Uyghur captives in Guantanamo acknowledged having met or having seen, and individual named Hassan Maksum at a camp in eastern Afghanistan in mid to late 2001.
Aysu in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Aysu in Arabic letters.
Aysu in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Aysu in Chinese letters.
Aysu in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Aysu in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Aysu in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Aysu in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Aysu meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply