Meaning of the name Azumi, analysis of the name Azumi and so much more… What does Azumi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Azumi
- The Meaning Of The Name Azumi
- The Picture Of The Name Azumi
- Statistics Of The Name Azumi
- Numerology Of The Name Azumi
- Destination Number Of The Name Azumi
- Analysis Of The Name Azumi
- Azumi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Azumi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Azumi
- Azumi in Arabic Writing
- Azumi in Chinese Characters
- Azumi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Azumi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Azumi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Azumi
Gender of the name Azumi: Girl
Color of the name Azumi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Azumi: Japanese
The Meaning Of The Name Azumi
Definition of Azumi: safe residence
The Picture Of The Name Azumi
Consider your name Azumi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Azumi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Azumi
How many people in the U.S have the name Azumi: 51
Rank of the name Azumi in the U.S.: 92,586th
How many letters are in the name Azumi? 5
Numerology Of The Name Azumi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Azumi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Azumi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Azumi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Azumi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
a (1) + z (8) + u (3) + m (4) + i (9) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Azumi Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Azumi
Here is the analysis of the name Azumi.
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Azumi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Azumi in details.
- Your name of Azumi has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking.
- You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own.
- This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness.
- You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking.
- Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
Can I Name My Baby Azumi?
Yes you can name your baby Azumi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Azumi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Azumi and the definitions which contains the name Azumi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Azumi: Azumi (Japanese: あずみ) is a manga series created by Yū Koyama in 1994. Its story concerns the title character, a young woman brought up as part of a team of assassins, charged with killing the warlords that threaten the uneasy peace in Feudal Japan in the aftermath of its long Sengoku civil war period.
Azumi shrew: The Azumi shrew (Sorex hosonoi) is a species of mammal in the Soricidae family. It is endemic to Japan.
Azumi Kawashima: Azumi Kawashima (川島和津実, Kawashima Azumi), born August 8, 1979 in Tokyo, Japan, is a former adult video (AV) actress and model.
Azumino, Nagano: Azumino (安曇野市, Azumino-shi) is a city located in Nagano Prefecture, Japan.
Azumi (film): Azumi is a 2003 Japanese jidaigeki film directed by Ryûhei Kitamura and starring Aya Ueto in the titular role.
Azumi Muto: Azumi Muto (武藤 亜澄, Mutō Azumi, June 13, 1986 – December 30, 2006) was a pin-up model and aspiring actress for an agency in Tokyo, Japan.
Azumir Veríssimo: Azumir Luis Casimiro Veríssimo, or just Azumir (born June 7, 1935; died December 2, 2012 in Rio de Janeiro), was a Brazilian professional football player.
Azumi Asakura: Azumi Asakura (浅倉 杏美, Asakura Azumi, born February 15, 1987), also known as Azumi Yamamoto (山本 杏美, Yamamoto Azumi), is a Japanese voice actress affiliated with Arts Vision.
Azumi Uehara: Azumi Uehara (上原 あずみ, Uehara Azumi, born April 10, 1984) is a Japanese adult video (AV) actress,a former Japanese pop singer and gravure model.
Azumi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Azumi in Arabic letters.
Azumi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Azumi in Chinese letters.
Azumi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Azumi in Japanese letters.
Azumi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Azumi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Azumi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Azumi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Azumi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…