Meaning of the name Badr, analysis of the name Badr and so much more… What does Badr mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Badr
- Prononciation Of Badr
- The Meaning Of The Name Badr
- Statistics Of The Name Badr
- The Picture Of The Name Badr
- Numerology Of The Name Badr
- Destination Number Of The Name Badr
- Analysis Of The Name Badr
- Badr Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Badr?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Badr
- Badr in Arabic Writing
- Badr in Chinese Characters
- Badr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Badr in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Badr
Gender of the name Badr: Unisex
Color of the name Badr: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Badr: Arabic
Prononciation Of Badr
Here is how to pronounce the name Badr:
The Meaning Of The Name Badr
Definition of Badr: full moonMeaning of Badr: Means “full moon” in Arabic.
Statistics Of The Name Badr
How many people in the U.S have the name Badr: 373
Rank of the name Badr in the U.S.: 22,850th
How many letters are in the name Badr? 4
The Picture Of The Name Badr
Consider your name Badr as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Badr, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Badr
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Badr contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Badr
To calculate the destiny number of the name Badr, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Badr. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + a (1) + d (4) + r (9) = => 1+6 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Badr Destiny AnalysisYou are popular, cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although you sometimes talk too much. You are wise, talented, good with your hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. You are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except your daily work. You like entertainment and large crowds. You are very independent and rarely listen to advice. You are very appealing people.
Analysis Of The Name Badr
Here is the analysis of the name Badr.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Badr Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Badr in details.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- The name of Badr gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
Can I Name My Baby Badr?
Yes you can name your baby Badr!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Badr
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Badr and the definitions which contains the name Badr or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Badr: Badr (بدر) is Arabic for “full moon”. It can mean:
Badrud: Badrud (Persian: بادرود, also Romanized as Bādrūd, Bād Rūd, Badrood, and Badroud; also known as Bād and Nasran) is a city in and the capital of Emamzadeh District, in Natanz County, Isfahan Province, Iran.
Badrani: Badrani (Persian: بدراني, also Romanized as Badrānī and Bedrānī) is a village in Jaffal Rural District, in the Central District of Shadegan County, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
Badrehi: Badrehi (Persian: بدره اي, also Romanized as Badreh’ī and Badrah’ī; also known as Badra’ī) is a village in Howmeh-ye Shomali Rural District, in the Central District of Eslamabad-e Gharb County, Kermanshah Province, Iran.
Badreh: Badreh (Persian: بدره; also Romanized as Bedre and Badra) is a city in and the capital of Badreh District, in Darreh Shahr County, Ilam Province, Iran.
Badrinath: Badrinath is a holy town and a nagar panchayat in Chamoli district in the state of Uttarakhand, India.
Badr-4: Badr-4 (aka Arabsat 4B) is an EADS Astrium-built communications satellite operated by Arabsat, launched November 8, 2006 on a Proton-M/Briz-M rocket.
Badr-1: Badr-1 (Urdu: بدر-۱, meaning New Moon-1) was the first artificial and the first digital communication satellite launched by Pakistan’s supreme national space authority — the SUPARCO — in 1990. The Badr-I was Pakistan’s first indigenously developed and manufactured digital communications and an experimental artificial satellite which was launched into low Earth orbit by Pakistan on July 16, 1990, through a Chinese rocket carrier.
Badr-B: The Badr-B (Urdu: بدر-۲; also known as Badr-II, meaning New Moon-2) is the second spacecraft and the first earth observation satellite launched into Earth orbit on December 10, 2001 at 0915 hrs by the SUPARCO — Pakistan’s national space agency.
Badr in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Badr in Arabic letters.
Badr in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Badr in Chinese letters.
Badr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Badr in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Badr in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Badr in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Badr meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…