Meaning of the name Batul, analysis of the name Batul and so much more… What does Batul mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Batul
Gender of the name Batul: Girl
Color of the name Batul: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Batul: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Batul
Definition of Batul: virginMeaning of Batul: Means “virgin” in Arabic. This is an Arabic epithet of the Virgin Mary.
Statistics Of The Name Batul
How many people in the U.S have the name Batul: 147
Rank of the name Batul in the U.S.: 43,815th
How many letters are in the name Batul? 5
The Picture Of The Name Batul
Consider your name Batul as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Batul, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Batul
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Batul contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Batul
To calculate the destiny number of the name Batul, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Batul. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + a (1) + t (2) + u (3) + l (3) = => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Batul Destiny AnalysisYou are a born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser. You are hard working, strong, quiet, and good at using your hands. You are strong and dependable. You tend to keep to yourself and may be stubborn.
Analysis Of The Name Batul
Here is the analysis of the name Batul.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Batul Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Batul in details.
- You are often at odds with yourself, knowing what you should do, but finding it hard to find the initiative and will power to do it.
- Your first name of Batul has given you a pleasant, easy-going, friendly nature.
- Liking to plan and think ahead, you do not act impulsively and do not like to have your plans or routine interfered with.
- This name limits imagination and vision.
- Health weaknesses affect the intestinal tract, resulting in constipation and associated disorders.
- You desire to create system and order in your environment but are inclined to become side-tracked and socialize when you should be working.
- Personal contacts are important to you.
- In situations where you are serving others, demonstrating or instructing, you have the patience to go into details that someone else may not think to be important.
- You seek the advice of others when making a decision and prefer to work for others, rather than carry the full responsibility yourself.
- In your association with others, you are often limited to the more mundane happenings and little personal problems that can be so frustrating to those of an active, dynamic nature.
- Your ambitions are not large, as you lack confidence in your own abilities and would sooner not take a chance.
- There is also a weakness in the fluid functions of the body, causing either swelling of the legs and ankles, phlebitis, or varicose veins.
Can I Name My Baby Batul?
Yes you can name your baby Batul!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Batul
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Batul and the definitions which contains the name Batul or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Batul The Great: Batul, Bantul, Batul the Great, or Bantul the Great () is a popular Bengali comic strip character created by Narayan Debnath.
Batuliya Point: Batuliya Point (, ‘Nos Batuliya’ ‘nos ba-‘tu-li-ya) is an ice-free tipped point forming the east extremity of Robert Island and the south side of the entrance to Tsepina Cove in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica.
Bățul River: The Bățul River is a tributary of the Dămuc River in Romania.
Batuley language: Batuley (Gwataley) is a language spoken on the Aru Islands of eastern Indonesia. It is close to Mariri.
Batulovce: Batulovce is a village in the municipality of Vlasotince, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 806 people.
Batulasen: Batulasen is a small town in Achham District in the Seti Zone of western Nepal. According to the 1991 Nepal census, the village had a population of 3053 living in 592 houses.
Batul Soltani: Batul Soltani (born in 1965) is an Iranian politician who is former member of the leadership council of the People’s Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI).
Batuli: Batuli (, also Romanized as Bāţūlī and Bātūlī) is a village in Abdoliyeh-ye Gharbi Rural District, in the Central District of Ramshir County, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
Betool Khedairi: Betool Khedairi (born 27 November 1965 in Baghdad, Iraq) is a novelist born to an Iraqi father and Scottish mother.
Batul in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Batul in Arabic letters.
Batul in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Batul in Chinese letters.
Batul in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Batul in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Batul in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Batul in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Batul meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply