Meaning of the name Beatus, analysis of the name Beatus and so much more… What does Beatus mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Beatus
- Prononciation Of Beatus
- The Meaning Of The Name Beatus
- The Picture Of The Name Beatus
- Statistics Of The Name Beatus
- Numerology Of The Name Beatus
- Destination Number Of The Name Beatus
- Analysis Of The Name Beatus
- Beatus Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Beatus?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Beatus
- Beatus in Arabic Writing
- Beatus in Chinese Characters
- Beatus in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Beatus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Beatus in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Beatus
Gender of the name Beatus: Girl
Color of the name Beatus: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Beatus: Latin
Prononciation Of Beatus
Here is how to pronounce the name Beatus:
The Meaning Of The Name Beatus
Definition of Beatus: blessedMeaning of Beatus: Masculine form of BEATA. According to legend, Saint Beatus was ordained a priest by Saint Peter and evangelized in Switzerland. Another saint by this name was an 8th-century Asturian theologian.
The Picture Of The Name Beatus
Consider your name Beatus as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Beatus, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Beatus
How many people in the U.S have the name Beatus: 15
Rank of the name Beatus in the U.S.: 220,313th
How many letters are in the name Beatus? 6
Numerology Of The Name Beatus
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Beatus contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Beatus
To calculate the destiny number of the name Beatus, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Beatus. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + e (5) + a (1) + t (2) + u (3) + s (1) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Beatus Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Beatus
Here is the analysis of the name Beatus.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Beatus Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Beatus in details.
- You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
- Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
- Travel and new horizons ever intrigue you, but your hunger for greener fields is insatiable, and so you do not experience contentment and peace of mind.
- The intensity and consequent outbursts leave hurt feelings in their wake, usually involving those closest to you.
- There is such a driving power within you that, you cannot find an outlet or if your actions are thwarted in some way, you feel the reaction through extreme tension in the region of your solar plexus.
- Your name of Beatus has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
- Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
- People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
- You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
- Any weakness in your health would result from your sensitive and high-strung nature in stomach disorders such as nervous indigestion or ulcers.
- While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
- Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
Can I Name My Baby Beatus?
Yes you can name your baby Beatus!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Beatus
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Beatus and the definitions which contains the name Beatus or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Beatus: Beatus, meaning blessed in Medieval Latin, may mean:
Beatus of Liébana: Saint Beatus of Liébana (c. 730 – c. 800) was a monk, theologian and geographer from the former Duchy of Cantabria and Kingdom of Asturias, in modern Cantabria, northern Spain, who worked and lived in the Picos de Europa mountains of the region of Liébana.
Beatus Rhenanus: Beatus Rhenanus (22 August 1485 – 20 July 1547), also known as Beatus Bild, was an German humanist, religious reformer, classical scholar, and book collector.
Beatus of Lungern: Beatus of Lungern, known also by the honorific Apostle of Switzerland or as Beatus of Beatenberg or Beatus of Thun, was a probably legendary monk and hermit of early Christianity, and is revered as a saint.
Beatus map: The Beatus Map or Beatine Map is one of the most significant cartographic works of the European High Middle Ages: It was originally drawn by the Spanish monk Beatus of Liébana, based on the accounts given by Saint Isidore of Seville, Ptolemy and the Holy Bible.
Beatus Vir (Górecki): Beatus Vir Opus 38, subtitled Psalm for baritone, large mixed chorus and grand orchestra, is a musical psalm setting written by Henryk Mikołaj Górecki in 1979 .
Psalm 112: Psalm 112 is the 112th psalm from the Book of Psalms. Just like Psalm 111, it is arranged alphabetically.
Bienheuré: Saint Bienheuré (Bié, Beatus) is a semi-legendary saint of Vendôme. Tradition states that he lived in a cave near the town.
Urgell Beatus: The Urgell Beatus, Beatus d’Urgell or Beatus la Seu d’Urgell is a 10th-century illuminated manuscript and medieval commentary.
Beatus in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Beatus in Arabic letters.
Beatus in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Beatus in Chinese letters.
Beatus in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Beatus in Japanese letters.
Beatus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Beatus in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Beatus in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Beatus in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Beatus meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…