Meaning of the name Bethan, analysis of the name Bethan and so much more… What does Bethan mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Bethan
- Prononciation Of Bethan
- The Meaning Of The Name Bethan
- The Picture Of The Name Bethan
- Statistics Of The Name Bethan
- Numerology Of The Name Bethan
- Destination Number Of The Name Bethan
- Analysis Of The Name Bethan
- Bethan Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Bethan?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Bethan
- Bethan in Arabic Writing
- Bethan in Chinese Characters
- Bethan in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Bethan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Bethan in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Bethan
Gender of the name Bethan: Girl
Color of the name Bethan: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Bethan: Welsh
Prononciation Of Bethan
Here is how to pronounce the name Bethan:
The Meaning Of The Name Bethan
Definition of Bethan: my G-d is an oath, pledged to G-dMeaning of Bethan: Welsh diminutive of ELIZABETH
The Picture Of The Name Bethan
Consider your name Bethan as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Bethan, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Bethan
How many people in the U.S have the name Bethan: 836
Rank of the name Bethan in the U.S.: 13,144th
How many letters are in the name Bethan? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Bethan in different countries.
|England and Wales||329|
Numerology Of The Name Bethan
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Bethan contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Bethan
To calculate the destiny number of the name Bethan, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Bethan. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + e (5) + t (2) + h (8) + a (1) + n (5) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Bethan Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Bethan
Here is the analysis of the name Bethan.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Bethan Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Bethan in details.
- You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.
- You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position.
- You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature.
- You are ambitious and aggressive by nature.
- Patience is not your forte.
- When under strain, tension could affect the stomach and solar plexus.
- You are very self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and you can, although, this name does not allow proper completion of undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter experiences.
- Although the name Bethan creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- There is a tendency for you to worry.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Bethan?
Yes you can name your baby Bethan!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Bethan
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Bethan and the definitions which contains the name Bethan or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Bethan: Bethan (Welsh pronunciation: [ˈbɛθan]) is a Welsh feminine given name, and may refer to:
Bethany Swedes: Bethany College athletic teams are known as the Swedes and historically as the Terrible Swedes. They are part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), primarily competing in the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC).
Bethany: Bethany, in the Bible, was the name of a village near Jerusalem—see Bethany (biblical village)—mentioned in the New Testament as the home of the siblings Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, and, according to the Gospel of John, the site of a miracle in which Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead.
Bethany College (West Virginia): Bethany College is a private, liberal arts college located in Bethany, West Virginia, United States. Founded in 1840 by Alexander Campbell of the Restoration Movement, who gained support by the Virginia legislature, Bethany College is the oldest institution of higher education in West Virginia.
Bethanidine: Betanidine (or bethanidine) is a sympatholytic drug.
Bethanechol: Bethanechol is a parasympathomimetic choline carbamate that selectively stimulates muscarinic receptors without any effect on nicotinic receptors.
Bethany Hamilton: Bethany Meilani Hamilton Dirks (born February 8, 1990) is an American professional surfer who survived a 2003 shark attack in which her left arm was bitten off, but ultimately returned to—and was victorious in—professional surfing.
Bethany, Connecticut: Bethany is a town in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 5,563 at the 2010 census.
Bethany Joy Lenz: Bethany Joy Lenz (formerly Galeotti; born April 2, 1981), also credited as Joy Lenz, is an American actress, singer-songwriter and filmmaker, best known for her portrayal of Haley James Scott on The WB/the CW television drama One Tree Hill.
Bethan in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Bethan in Arabic letters.
Bethan in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Bethan in Chinese letters.
Bethan in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Bethan in Japanese letters.
Bethan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Bethan in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Bethan in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Bethan in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Bethan meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…