Meaning of the name Bethany, analysis of the name Bethany and so much more… What does Bethany mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Bethany
- Prononciation Of Bethany
- The Meaning Of The Name Bethany
- Statistics Of The Name Bethany
- The Picture Of The Name Bethany
- Numerology Of The Name Bethany
- Destination Number Of The Name Bethany
- Analysis Of The Name Bethany
- Bethany Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Bethany?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Bethany
- Bethany in Arabic Writing
- Bethany in Chinese Characters
- Bethany in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Bethany in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Bethany
Gender of the name Bethany: Girl
Color of the name Bethany: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Bethany: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Bethany
Here is how to pronounce the name Bethany:
The Meaning Of The Name Bethany
Definition of Bethany: house of figsMeaning of Bethany: From the name of a biblical town, possibly derived from Hebrew בֵּית־תְּאֵנָה (beit-te’enah) meaning “house of figs”. In the New Testament the town of Bethany was the home of Lazarus and his sisters Mary and Martha. It has been in use as a rare given name in the English-speaking world since the 19th century, used primarily by Catholics in honour of Mary of Bethany. In America it became moderately common after the 1950s.
Statistics Of The Name Bethany
How many people in the U.S have the name Bethany: 98,583
Rank of the name Bethany in the U.S.: 612th
How many letters are in the name Bethany? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Bethany in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Bethany
Consider your name Bethany as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Bethany, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Bethany
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Bethany contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Bethany
To calculate the destiny number of the name Bethany, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Bethany. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + e (5) + t (2) + h (8) + a (1) + n (5) + y (7) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Bethany Destiny AnalysisYou are born brave. You are powerful and intelligent and you do well in life. You could be agile. You are loyal.
Analysis Of The Name Bethany
Here is the analysis of the name Bethany.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Bethany Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Bethany in details.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
- Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.
- In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
- As Bethany, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.
Can I Name My Baby Bethany?
Yes you can name your baby Bethany!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Bethany
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Bethany and the definitions which contains the name Bethany or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Bethany: Bethany, in the Bible, was the name of a village near Jerusalem—see Bethany (Biblical village)—mentioned in the New Testament as the home of the siblings Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, and, according to the Gospel of John, the site of a miracle in which Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead.
Bethany College (West Virginia): Bethany College is a private, liberal arts college located in Bethany, West Virginia, United States. Founded in 1840 by Alexander Campbell of the Restoration Movement, who gained support by the Virginia legislature, Bethany College is the oldest institution of higher education in West Virginia.
Bethany, Oklahoma: Bethany is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
Bethany Rooney: Bethany Rooney (formally credited as Beth Hillshafer and Bethany Rooney Hillshafer) is an American television director and producer who has worked on over three dozen television series and made-for-television films.
Bethany Joy Lenz: Bethany Joy Lenz (formerly Galeotti; born April 2, 1981), also credited as Joie Lenz, is an American actress, director, producer, and musician, best known for her portrayal of Haley James on the CW television drama One Tree Hill.
Bethany Beach, Delaware: Bethany Beach is an incorporated town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. According to the 2010 Census Bureau figures, the population of the town is 1,060; however, during the summer months some 15,000 more populate the town as vacationers.
Bethany College (Kansas): Bethany College is a small liberal arts college located in Lindsborg, Kansas and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
Bethany, West Virginia: Bethany is a town in Brooke County, West Virginia, United States. It is part of the Weirton-Steubenville, WV-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Bethany (biblical village): Bethany (Aramaic: בית עניא, Beth anya, “house of misery/poverty”; ) is recorded in the New Testament as the home of the siblings Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, as well as that of Simon the Leper.
Bethany in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Bethany in Arabic letters.
Bethany in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Bethany in Chinese letters.
Bethany in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Bethany in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Bethany in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Bethany in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Bethany meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…