Meaning of the name Boya, analysis of the name Boya and so much more… What does Boya mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Boya
- Prononciation Of Boya
- The Meaning Of The Name Boya
- Statistics Of The Name Boya
- The Picture Of The Name Boya
- Numerology Of The Name Boya
- Destination Number Of The Name Boya
- Analysis Of The Name Boya
- Boya Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Boya?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Boya
- Boya in Arabic Writing
- Boya in Chinese Characters
- Boya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Boya in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Boya
Gender of the name Boya: Boy
Color of the name Boya: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Boya: Bulgarian
Prononciation Of Boya
Here is how to pronounce the name Boya:
The Meaning Of The Name Boya
Definition of Boya: scared
Statistics Of The Name Boya
How many people in the U.S have the name Boya: 54
Rank of the name Boya in the U.S.: 88,955th
How many letters are in the name Boya? 4
The Picture Of The Name Boya
Consider your name Boya as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Boya, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Boya
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Boya contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Boya
To calculate the destiny number of the name Boya, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Boya. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
b (2) + o (6) + y (7) + a (1) = => 1+6 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Boya Destiny AnalysisYour capacity for hard work is amazing. You are very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your number suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician. You are popular, cheerful and quick-witted. On the other-hand, you can be stubborn and impulsive. You are supposed to be kind to strangers. But you are not good working with relatives. You are strong and friendly.
Analysis Of The Name Boya
Here is the analysis of the name Boya.
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Boya Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Boya in details.
- Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel.
- You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
- There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
- It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
- Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
- Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
- The name of Boya gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
- You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.
- You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
- You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
- Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
Can I Name My Baby Boya?
Yes you can name your baby Boya!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Boya
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Boya and the definitions which contains the name Boya or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Boya: Boya may refer to:
Boyar: A boyar, or bolyar (Bulgarian: боляр or болярин; Ukrainian: буй or боярин; Russian: боя́рин, tr. boyarin; IPA: [bɐˈjarʲɪn]; Romanian: boier, IPA: [boˈjer] ( ); Greek: βογιάρος), was a member of the highest rank of the feudal Bulgarian, Moscovian, Kievan Rus’ian, Wallachian, and Moldavian aristocracies, second only to the ruling princes (in Bulgaria, tsars), from the 10th century to the 17th century.
Boyaval: Boyaval is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region in northern France.
Boyarka: Boyarka (Ukrainian: Боярка) is a town in Kiev Oblast (region) of Ukraine, about 20 km SW from Kiev. The population in 2001 was 35,968. The town is not to be confused with the village of the same name in the Lysianskyi Rayon.
Boyash: Boyash (or Bayash; Romanian: Băieşi, Hungarian: Beás, Slovak: Bojáš, South Slavic: Bojaši) refers to a Romani ethnic group living in Romania, southern Hungary, northeastern Croatia, western Vojvodina, Slovakia, the Balkans, but also in the Americas.
Boyabat Dam: The Boyabat Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Kızılırmak River in Sinop Province, Turkey. It is 8 km (5 mi) southwest of Durağan and 24 km (15 mi) southeast of Boyabat.
Boyacá Department: Boyacá (Spanish pronunciation: [boʝaˈka]) is one of the thirty-two departments of Colombia, and the remnant of Boyacá State, one of the original nine states of the “United States of Colombia”.
Boyacá: Boyacá is the name of a region in Colombia. It may refer to any of:
Boyabat: Boyabat is a town and district of Sinop Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. The mayor is Mehmet Ermiş (AKP).
Boya in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Boya in Arabic letters.
Boya in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Boya in Chinese letters.
Boya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Boya in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Boya in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Boya in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Boya meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…