Meaning of the name Cai, analysis of the name Cai and so much more… What does Cai mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Cai
- Prononciation Of Cai
- The Meaning Of The Name Cai
- The Picture Of The Name Cai
- Statistics Of The Name Cai
- Numerology Of The Name Cai
- Destination Number Of The Name Cai
- Analysis Of The Name Cai
- Cai Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cai?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cai
- Cai in Arabic Writing
- Cai in Chinese Characters
- Cai in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Cai in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cai in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cai
Gender of the name Cai: Boy
Color of the name Cai: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cai: Arthurian
Prononciation Of Cai
Here is how to pronounce the name Cai:
The Meaning Of The Name Cai
Definition of Cai: name of a giant
The Picture Of The Name Cai
Consider your name Cai as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cai, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Cai
How many people in the U.S have the name Cai: 2,504
Rank of the name Cai in the U.S.: 6,216th
How many letters are in the name Cai? 3
Numerology Of The Name Cai
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cai contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cai
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cai, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cai. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + a (1) + i (9) = => 1+3 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cai Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Cai
Here is the analysis of the name Cai.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Cai Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cai in details.
- Despite your loyalty to friends, your communication at times is stilted, too candid, and frank.
- You are fussy about details and seek perfection in whatever you undertake.
- You could be inventive along scientific or technical lines.
- Although you are not naturally spontaneous in musical or artistic expression, you can develop technical proficiency along these lines.
- You work best alone, making your own decisions, and learning from your own experiences.
- Your first name, Cai, makes you independent, resourceful, practical, and patient.
- Weaknesses in the health centre in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
- Being somewhat wilful and skeptical, you learn best through your own experiences and seek proof though facts.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
Can I Name My Baby Cai?
Yes you can name your baby Cai!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cai
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cai and the definitions which contains the name Cai or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cai: Cai can refer to:
Cairo: Cairo (/ˈkaɪroʊ/ KYE-roh ; Arabic: القاهرة; Coptic: Ⲕⲁϩⲓⲣⲏ) is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Middle-East and second-largest in Africa after Lagos.
Caix: Caix is a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France.
Cairn: A cairn is a man-made pile (or stack) of stones. The word cairn comes from the Scottish Gaelic: càrn (plural càirn).
Cairns: Cairns (/ˈkɛərnz/, locally /ˈkænz/), is a regional city, founded in 1876, encompassing smaller townships in the far north of Queensland, Australia.
Cairu: Cairu is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. Portugal football international Liedson was born in Cairu.
Caistor: Caistor is a town and civil parish situated in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. As its name implies, it was originally a Roman castrum or fortress.
Cairon: Cairon is a commune in the Calvados department in the Basse-Normandie region in northwestern France.
Cailly: Cailly is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
Cai in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cai in Arabic letters.
Cai in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cai in Chinese letters.
Cai in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Cai in Japanese letters.
Cai in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cai in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cai in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cai in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cai meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…