Meaning of the name Carol, analysis of the name Carol and so much more… What does Carol mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Carol
- Prononciation Of Carol
- The Meaning Of The Name Carol
- The Picture Of The Name Carol
- Statistics Of The Name Carol
- Numerology Of The Name Carol
- Destination Number Of The Name Carol
- Analysis Of The Name Carol
- Carol Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Carol?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Carol
- Carol in Arabic Writing
- Carol in Chinese Characters
- Carol in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Carol in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Carol
Gender of the name Carol: Unisex
Color of the name Carol: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Carol: German
Prononciation Of Carol
Here is how to pronounce the name Carol:
The Meaning Of The Name Carol
Definition of Carol: free man, strong
The Picture Of The Name Carol
Consider your name Carol as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Carol, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Carol
How many people in the U.S have the name Carol: 1,148,024
Rank of the name Carol in the U.S.: 45th
How many letters are in the name Carol? 5
Numerology Of The Name Carol
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Carol contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Carol
To calculate the destiny number of the name Carol, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Carol. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + a (1) + r (9) + o (6) + l (3) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Carol Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Carol
Here is the analysis of the name Carol.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Carol Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Carol in details.
- You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
- The name of Carol creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
- You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and also suffer from constipation or other ailments affecting the intestinal tract.
- You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness.
- Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative.
- You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
- You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.
- Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you.
- Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.
- As a result, you seem aloof.
Can I Name My Baby Carol?
Yes you can name your baby Carol!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Carol
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Carol and the definitions which contains the name Carol or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Carol: Carol may refer to:
Carolina Panthers: The Carolina Panthers are a professional American football team based in Charlotte, North Carolina. They play in the South division of the National Football Conference (NFC), one of the two conferences in the National Football League (NFL).
Caroline of Ansbach: Wilhelmina Charlotte Caroline of Brandenburg-Ansbach (1 March 1683 – 20 November 1737), commonly known as Caroline of Ansbach, was queen of Great Britain as the wife of King George II.
Caroline Island: Caroline Island or Caroline Atoll (also known as Millennium Island and Beccisa Island), is the easternmost of the uninhabited coral atolls which comprise the southern Line Islands in the central Pacific Ocean.
Carolina wren: The Carolina wren (Thryothorus ludovicianus) is a common species of wren that is a resident in the eastern half of the United States of America, the extreme south of Ontario, Canada, and the extreme northeast of Mexico.
Carolles: Carolles is a commune in the Manche department in Normandy in north-western France.
Carolei: Carolei is a town and comune in the province of Cosenza in the Calabria region of southern Italy.
Carol Reed: Sir Carol Reed (30 December 1906 – 25 April 1976) was an English film director best known for Odd Man Out (1947), The Fallen Idol (1948) and The Third Man (1949).
Carol Kane: Carolyn Laurie “Carol” Kane (born June 18, 1952) is an American stage, screen and television actress. She became known in the 1970s in films such as Hester Street (for which she received an Academy Award nomination) and Annie Hall.
Carol in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Carol in Arabic letters.
Carol in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Carol in Chinese letters.
Carol in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Carol in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Carol in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Carol in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Carol meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…