Meaning of the name Casper, analysis of the name Casper and so much more… What does Casper mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Casper
- Prononciation Of Casper
- The Meaning Of The Name Casper
- Statistics Of The Name Casper
- The Picture Of The Name Casper
- Numerology Of The Name Casper
- Destination Number Of The Name Casper
- Analysis Of The Name Casper
- Casper Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Casper?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Casper
- Casper in Arabic Writing
- Casper in Chinese Characters
- Casper in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Casper in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Casper in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Casper
Gender of the name Casper: Boy
Color of the name Casper: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Casper: Persian
Prononciation Of Casper
Here is how to pronounce the name Casper:
The Meaning Of The Name Casper
Definition of Casper: treasurerMeaning of Casper: Dutch and Scandinavian form of JASPER. This is the name of a friendly ghost in a series of comic books.
Statistics Of The Name Casper
How many people in the U.S have the name Casper: 2,632
Rank of the name Casper in the U.S.: 5,975th
How many letters are in the name Casper? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Casper in different countries.
|England and Wales||286|
The Picture Of The Name Casper
Consider your name Casper as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Casper, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Casper
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Casper contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Casper
To calculate the destiny number of the name Casper, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Casper. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + a (1) + s (1) + p (7) + e (5) + r (9) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Casper Destiny AnalysisGood fortune smiles upon you. You benefit from wills and inheritances. Even in the roughest of times, you always acquire the basic needs. You get your own way without force or violence. You have that passive endurance that drives peple mad. Eventually you wear people down with your pleas. People just can’t break you!
Analysis Of The Name Casper
Here is the analysis of the name Casper.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Casper Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Casper in details.
- You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
- You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.
- For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
- You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
- Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
- This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
- Your name Casper gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.
- You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.
Can I Name My Baby Casper?
Yes you can name your baby Casper!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Casper
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Casper and the definitions which contains the name Casper or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Casper: The name Casper and the same sounding name Kasper are derived from Gaspar which in turn is from an ancient Chaldean word, “Gizbar”, which according to Strong’s Concordance means “Treasurer”.
Casper, Wyoming: Casper (Lakota: Pahášaša Otȟúŋwahe; “Red Hill City”) is a city in and the county seat of Natrona County, Wyoming, United States.
Casper the Friendly Ghost: Casper the Friendly Ghost is the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name.
Drew University: Drew University is a selective coeducational private university located in Madison, New Jersey, in the United States.
Casper (film): Casper is a 1995 American family comedy fantasy film starring Christina Ricci, Bill Pullman, Cathy Moriarty, Eric Idle, and Amy Brenneman, based on the Casper the Friendly Ghost comic books and animated cartoons.
Casperia: Casperia is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rieti in the Italian region Latium, located about 50 kilometres (31 mi) northeast of Rome and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) southwest of Rieti.
Casper R. Taylor Jr.: Casper R. Taylor Jr. (born December 19, 1934) served as Speaker of the Maryland House of Delegates from 1994–2003, the longest recorded Speaker’s tenure in Maryland history.
Casper Van Dien: Casper Robert Van Dien, Jr. (born December 18, 1968) is an American actor.
Casper–Natrona County International Airport: Casper–Natrona County International Airport (IATA: CPR, ICAO: KCPR, FAA LID: CPR) is 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Casper, in Natrona County, Wyoming.
Casper in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Casper in Arabic letters.
Casper in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Casper in Chinese letters.
Casper in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Casper in Japanese letters.
Casper in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Casper in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Casper in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Casper in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Casper meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…