Meaning of the name Casy, analysis of the name Casy and so much more… What does Casy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Casy
Gender of the name Casy: Unisex
Color of the name Casy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Casy: English
The Meaning Of The Name Casy
Definition of Casy: descendant of cathasach (the vigilant one)
Statistics Of The Name Casy
How many people in the U.S have the name Casy: 508
Rank of the name Casy in the U.S.: 18,495th
How many letters are in the name Casy? 4
The Picture Of The Name Casy
Consider your name Casy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Casy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Casy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Casy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Casy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Casy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Casy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + a (1) + s (1) + y (7) = => 1+2 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Casy Destiny AnalysisWhen you are injured you need all-out sympathy. Logic does not appeal to you. You want to be comforted. You will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as you please. Since you have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out you get, you never give up. You can always start over again.
Analysis Of The Name Casy
Here is the analysis of the name Casy.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Casy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Casy in details.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Casy as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
Can I Name My Baby Casy?
Yes you can name your baby Casy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Casy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Casy and the definitions which contains the name Casy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Časy: Časy is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has ca 190 inhabitants.
CASY cell counting technology: CASY technology is an electric field multi-channel cell counting system. It was first marketed by Schärfe System GmbH in 1987 under the name CASY1. The first systems were sold with an ATARI computer and a rectangular chassis.
Casy Island: Casy Island () is the largest feature in a group of small islands lying southeast of Lafarge Rocks and northeast of Coupvent Point, off the north side of Trinity Peninsula.
Death of Caylee Anthony: Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – 2008) was a two-year-old American girl who lived in Orlando, Florida, with her mother, Casey Marie Anthony, and her maternal grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.
Chaetocneme critomedia: Chaetocneme critomedia, the Banded Red-eye or Banded Dust-flat, is a species of butterfly of the Hesperiidae family.
Casy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Casy in Arabic letters.
Casy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Casy in Chinese letters.
Casy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Casy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Casy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Casy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Casy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…