Meaning of the name Cathi, analysis of the name Cathi and so much more… What does Cathi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Cathi
- The Meaning Of The Name Cathi
- Statistics Of The Name Cathi
- The Picture Of The Name Cathi
- Numerology Of The Name Cathi
- Destination Number Of The Name Cathi
- Analysis Of The Name Cathi
- Cathi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cathi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cathi
- Cathi in Arabic Writing
- Cathi in Chinese Characters
- Cathi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cathi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cathi
Gender of the name Cathi: Girl
Color of the name Cathi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cathi: Greek
The Meaning Of The Name Cathi
Definition of Cathi: pure, chaste
Statistics Of The Name Cathi
How many people in the U.S have the name Cathi: 5,591
Rank of the name Cathi in the U.S.: 3,576th
How many letters are in the name Cathi? 5
The Picture Of The Name Cathi
Consider your name Cathi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cathi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Cathi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cathi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cathi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cathi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cathi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + a (1) + t (2) + h (8) + i (9) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cathi Destiny AnalysisYou are proud, direct, and loaded with high ideals which you always try to live up to. Having a zeal for life, you want to live it on a grand scale. You have the potential for accomplishing many great things as long as you don’t get too far ahead of yourself. When you do something, good or bad, you can be certain your deeds do not go unnoticed! You are always making the news.
Analysis Of The Name Cathi
Here is the analysis of the name Cathi.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Cathi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cathi in details.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- Your first name of Cathi has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
Can I Name My Baby Cathi?
Yes you can name your baby Cathi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cathi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cathi and the definitions which contains the name Cathi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cathinone: Cathinone (also known as benzoylethanamine, or β-keto-amphetamine also known as hagigat () in Israel,) is a monoamine alkaloid found in the shrub Catha edulis (khat) and is chemically similar to ephedrine, cathine, methcathinone and other amphetamines.
Cathie Adams: Cathie L. Adams (born 1950) is a conservative political figure from Dallas, Texas, who is the former chairman of the Republican Party of Texas (GOP).
Cathine: Cathine, also known as d-norpseudoephedrine, is a psychoactive drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes which acts as a stimulant.
Cathie Craigie: Cathie Craigie (born 14 April 1954, Stirling) was a Scottish Labour politician and was Member of the Scottish Parliament for Cumbernauld and Kilsyth constituency from 1999 to 2011. She was re-elected in 2003 with a majority of 520 votes, and increased this to 2,079 in 2007. However she lost the seat in 2011 to Jamie Hepburn of the SNP.
Cathie Black: Cathleen Prunty “Cathie” Black (born April 26, 1944) is a former New York City Schools Chancellor. On April 7, 2011, Black stepped down from her position after 95 days on the job.
Cathie Wright: Cathie M. Wright (May 18, 1929 – April 14, 2012) was an American politician from California and a member of the Republican party.
C. Sittampalam: Cathiravelu Sittampalam (13 September 1898 – 3 February 1964) was a leading Ceylon Tamil politician, Member of Parliament and government minister.
Cathie Ryan: Cathie Ryan is an Irish American singer songwriter, who has released five CDs and tours steadily with her band performing at festivals, folk clubs, performing arts centers and with symphony orchestras.
Cathi Unsworth: Cathi Unsworth is an English writer and journalist. After working for Melody Maker and Bizarre, she began writing novels, with The Not Knowing in 2005 and The Singer in 2007, on Serpent’s Tail.
Cathi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cathi in Arabic letters.
Cathi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cathi in Chinese letters.
Cathi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cathi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cathi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cathi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cathi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…