Meaning of the name Celia, analysis of the name Celia and so much more… What does Celia mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Celia
Gender of the name Celia: Girl
Color of the name Celia: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Celia: Latin
Prononciation Of Celia
Here is how to pronounce the name Celia:
The Meaning Of The Name Celia
Definition of Celia: heavenlyMeaning of Celia: Feminine form of the Roman family name CAELIUS. Shakespeare used it in his play ‘As You Like It’ (1599), which introduced the name to the English-speaking public at large. It is sometimes used as a short form of CECILIA.
Statistics Of The Name Celia
How many people in the U.S have the name Celia: 66,338
Rank of the name Celia in the U.S.: 766th
How many letters are in the name Celia? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Celia in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Celia
Consider your name Celia as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Celia, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Celia
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Celia contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Celia
To calculate the destiny number of the name Celia, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Celia. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + e (5) + l (3) + i (9) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Celia Destiny AnalysisYou are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. You can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for you, but sometimes You come into conflict with older people or those in authority. You cannot make up your mind, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. You are suspicious of others, but you are courageous and powerful.
Analysis Of The Name Celia
Here is the analysis of the name Celia.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Celia Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Celia in details.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
- Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.
- In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate.
- In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- As Celia, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
Can I Name My Baby Celia?
Yes you can name your baby Celia!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Celia
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Celia and the definitions which contains the name Celia or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Celia: Celia may refer to:
Celia Sánchez: Celia Sánchez Manduley (May 9, 1920 – January 11, 1980) was a Cuban revolutionary, politician, researcher and archivist.
Celia Cruz: Úrsula Hilaria Celia de la Caridad Cruz Alfonso also known by her stage name Celia Cruz (October 21, 1925 – July 16, 2003) was a Cuban-American salsa singer/performer.
Coeliac disease: Coeliac disease (/ˈsiːli.æk/; celiac disease in the United States and often celiac sprue) is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine that occurs in genetically predisposed people of all ages from middle infancy onward.
Celia Johnson: Dame Celia Elizabeth Johnson DBE (18 December 1908 – 25 April 1982) was an English actress.
Celia Imrie: Celia Diana Savile Imrie (born 15 July 1952) is a British actress. She won the 2006 Olivier Award for Best Supporting Performance in a Musical for her role as Miss Babs in Acorn Antiques: The Musical.
Celiac artery: The celiac (or coeliac; /ˈsiːli.æk/) artery, also known as the celiac trunk, or truncus coeliacus, is the first major branch of the abdominal aorta.
Celiac plexus: The celiac plexus or coeliac plexus, also known as the solar plexus because of its radiating nerve fibers, is a complex network of nerves (a nerve plexus) located in the abdomen, where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta is located.
Celia Stewart: Celia Stewart is a fictional character from the Australian soap opera Home and Away played by Fiona Spence.
Celia in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Celia in Arabic letters.
Celia in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Celia in Chinese letters.
Celia in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Celia in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Celia in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Celia in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Celia meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…