Meaning of the name Cephas, analysis of the name Cephas and so much more… What does Cephas mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Cephas
- Prononciation Of Cephas
- The Meaning Of The Name Cephas
- Statistics Of The Name Cephas
- The Picture Of The Name Cephas
- Numerology Of The Name Cephas
- Destination Number Of The Name Cephas
- Analysis Of The Name Cephas
- Cephas Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cephas?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cephas
- Cephas in Arabic Writing
- Cephas in Chinese Characters
- Cephas in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cephas in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cephas
Gender of the name Cephas: Boy
Color of the name Cephas: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cephas: Aramaic
Prononciation Of Cephas
Here is how to pronounce the name Cephas:
The Meaning Of The Name Cephas
Definition of Cephas: rockMeaning of Cephas: Means “rock” in Aramaic. The apostle Simon was called Cephas by Jesus because he was to be the rock upon which the Christian church was to be built. In most versions of the New Testament Cephas is translated into Greek Πετρος (Petros) (in English Peter).
Statistics Of The Name Cephas
How many people in the U.S have the name Cephas: 760
Rank of the name Cephas in the U.S.: 13,993rd
How many letters are in the name Cephas? 6
The Picture Of The Name Cephas
Consider your name Cephas as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cephas, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Cephas
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cephas contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cephas
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cephas, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cephas. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + e (5) + p (7) + h (8) + a (1) + s (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cephas Destiny AnalysisYou are warm and friendly and dearly love social gatherings with plenty of people. You are perceptive and enjoy talking. You have a high spirited nature and are changeable. This makes you hot-tempered, rash, and headstrong. You are always falling in and out of love. Quick to warm to someone, you are just as quick to lose interest. Here today and gone tomorrow – these are you. Then when you decide not to see you again, here you come ready to pick up where you left off!
Analysis Of The Name Cephas
Here is the analysis of the name Cephas.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Cephas Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cephas in details.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- Your name of Cephas creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
Can I Name My Baby Cephas?
Yes you can name your baby Cephas!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cephas
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cephas and the definitions which contains the name Cephas or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Saint Peter: Saint Peter (Latin: Petrus, Greek: Πέτρος Petros, Syriac/Aramaic: ܫܸܡܥܘܿܢ ܟܹ݁ܐܦ݂ܵܐ, Shemayon Keppa, Hebrew: שמעון בר יונה Shim’on Bar Yona ; died c.
Cephas & Wiggins: Cephas & Wiggins was an American acoustic blues duo, composed of guitarist John Cephas (September 4, 1930 – March 4, 2009) and harmonica player Phil Wiggins (born May 8, 1954).
Cephas Chimedza: Cephas Chimedza (born 5 December 1984) is a Zimbabwean footballer who can play in a number of positions, (left back, holding midfielder, attacking midfielder and left side midfield.)
Cephas Zhuwao: Cephas Zhuwao (born 15 December 1984, Harare, Zimbabwe) is a Zimbabwean cricketer. He is an all-rounder who bats left-handed and bowls left-arm spin.
Cephas Malele: Cephas Malele (born 8 January 1994) is an Angolan-born Swiss footballer who plays as a striker for Trapani, on loan from Palermo.
Cephas Lumina: Cephas Lumina is a Zambian lawyer and human rights expert, and the current “United Nations Independent Expert on the effects of foreign debt and other related international financial obligations of States on the full enjoyment of all human rights, particularly economic, social and cultural rights”.
Cephas Washburn: Cephas Washburn (1793–1860) was a noted Christian missionary and educator who worked with the Cherokee of northwest Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
Cephas Matafi: Cephas Matafi (born May 24, 1971) is a Zimbabwean long-distance runner. He competed for his native country at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain, where he finished in 58th place (2:16:17) in the men’s marathon race.
Cephas Thompson: Cephas Thompson (July 1, 1775 – November 6, 1856) was a successful, self-taught, early nineteenth-century portrait painter in the United States, who was born, died, and lived most of his life in Middleborough, Massachusetts.
Cephas in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cephas in Arabic letters.
Cephas in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cephas in Chinese letters.
Cephas in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cephas in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cephas in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cephas in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cephas meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…