Meaning of the name Chau, analysis of the name Chau and so much more… What does Chau mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Chau
- Prononciation Of Chau
- The Meaning Of The Name Chau
- Statistics Of The Name Chau
- The Picture Of The Name Chau
- Numerology Of The Name Chau
- Destination Number Of The Name Chau
- Analysis Of The Name Chau
- Chau Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Chau?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Chau
- Chau in Arabic Writing
- Chau in Chinese Characters
- Chau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Chau in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Chau
Gender of the name Chau: Girl
Color of the name Chau: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Chau: Vietnamese
Prononciation Of Chau
Here is how to pronounce the name Chau:
The Meaning Of The Name Chau
Definition of Chau: pearls
Statistics Of The Name Chau
How many people in the U.S have the name Chau: 11,051
Rank of the name Chau in the U.S.: 2,307th
How many letters are in the name Chau? 4
The Picture Of The Name Chau
Consider your name Chau as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Chau, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Chau
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Chau contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Chau
To calculate the destiny number of the name Chau, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Chau. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + h (8) + a (1) + u (3) = => 1+5 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Chau Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Chau
Here is the analysis of the name Chau.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Chau Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Chau in details.
- Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.
- Your name of Chau indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
- Your health could suffer in the intestinal tract causing constipation and related difficulties such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.
- You can be deliberate to a fault.
- Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.
- Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.
- You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.
- You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
Can I Name My Baby Chau?
Yes you can name your baby Chau!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Chau
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Chau and the definitions which contains the name Chau or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Chautauqua County, New York: Chautauqua County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York, south of Lake Erie. As of the 2010 census, the population was 134,905. Its county seat is Mayville, and its largest city is Jamestown.
Geoffrey Chaucer: Geoffrey Chaucer (; c. 1343 – 25 October 1400), known as the Father of English literature, is widely considered the greatest English poet of the Middle Ages and was the first poet to be buried in Poet’s Corner of Westminster Abbey.
Chauffeur: A chauffeur is a person employed to drive a passenger motor vehicle, especially a luxury vehicle such as a large sedan or limousine.
Chauvinism: Chauvinism, in its original meaning, is an exaggerated patriotism and a belligerent belief in national superiority and glory.
Chauhan: Chauhan, Chouhan or Chohan is a clan that ruled parts of northern India in the medieval period. Prithviraj Chauhan, the king of Delhi, was a member of this community.
Chaudière-Appalaches: Chaudière-Appalaches () is an administrative region in Quebec, Canada. It comprises most of what is historically known as the “Beauce” (; compare with the electoral district of Beauce).
Chautauqua: Chautauqua ( ) was an adult education movement in the United States, highly popular in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Chauncey Billups: Chauncey Ray Billups (born September 25, 1976) is an American former professional basketball player who played 17 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Chautauqua Institution: The Chautauqua Institution is a non-profit adult education center and summer resort located on 750 acres (3 km²) in Chautauqua, New York, 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Jamestown in the western part of New York State.
Chau in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Chau in Arabic letters.
Chau in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Chau in Chinese letters.
Chau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Chau in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Chau in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Chau in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Chau meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…