Meaning of the name Chetan, analysis of the name Chetan and so much more… What does Chetan mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Chetan
- Prononciation Of Chetan
- The Meaning Of The Name Chetan
- Statistics Of The Name Chetan
- The Picture Of The Name Chetan
- Numerology Of The Name Chetan
- Destination Number Of The Name Chetan
- Analysis Of The Name Chetan
- Chetan Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Chetan?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Chetan
- Chetan in Arabic Writing
- Chetan in Chinese Characters
- Chetan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Chetan in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Chetan
Gender of the name Chetan: Boy
Color of the name Chetan: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Chetan: Hindi
Prononciation Of Chetan
Here is how to pronounce the name Chetan:
The Meaning Of The Name Chetan
Definition of Chetan: perceptiveMeaning of Chetan: Means “visible, conscious, soul” in Sanskrit.
Statistics Of The Name Chetan
How many people in the U.S have the name Chetan: 1,940
Rank of the name Chetan in the U.S.: 7,331st
How many letters are in the name Chetan? 6
The Picture Of The Name Chetan
Consider your name Chetan as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Chetan, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Chetan
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Chetan contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Chetan
To calculate the destiny number of the name Chetan, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Chetan. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + h (8) + e (5) + t (2) + a (1) + n (5) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Chetan Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Chetan
Here is the analysis of the name Chetan.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Chetan Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Chetan in details.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- Your name of Chetan gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
Can I Name My Baby Chetan?
Yes you can name your baby Chetan!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Chetan
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Chetan and the definitions which contains the name Chetan or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Chetan Anand (director): Chetan Anand (3 January 1921 – 6 July 1997) was a Hindi film producer, screenwriter and director from India, whose debut film, Neecha Nagar, bagged the Palme d’Or (Best Film) award, at the first ever Cannes Film Festival in 1946. Later he co-founded Navketan Films with his younger brother Dev Anand in 1949.
Chetan: Chetan may refer to:
Chetan Anand (badminton): Chetan Anand Buradagunta is a badminton player from India. Chetan Anand was a four time National Badminton champion in 2004, 2007, 2008 and 2010. He has a career best world ranking of world no 11. His Ranking has dropped to 54 since October 2010 due to his ankle injury.
Chetan Bhagat: Chetan Bhagat (; born 22 April 1974) is an Indian author, columnist, screenwriter and speaker. Bhagat is the author of bestselling novels, and Five Point Someone (2004), One Night @ the Call Center (2005), The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008), 2 States (2009), Revolution 2020 (2011), What Young India Wants (2012) and Half Girlfriend (2014).
Chetan Sosca: Chetan Sosca () is an Indian playback singer. He is known for his works in Kannada film industry. He has performed for many Kannada film songs.
Chetan Sharma: Chetan Sharma (born 3 January 1966) was a medium pace bowler who was a member of Indian cricket team.
Chetan Chauhan: Chetan Pratap Singh Chauhan (born 21 July 1947, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh) is a former cricketer who played 40 Test matches for India.
Chețani: Cheţani (, Hungarian pronunciation: ) is a commune in Mureş County, Transylvania, Romania. Its population was 2,857 in 2002. It is composed of seven villages: Cheţani, Coasta Grindului (Berekszéle), Cordoş (Kardos), Giurgiş (Györgyed), Grindeni (Gerendkeresztúr), Hădăreni (Hadrév) and Linţ (Lincitanyák).
Chetan Hansraj: Chetan Hansraj (born 15 June 1982 in Mumbai) is an Indian film and television actor.
Chetan in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Chetan in Arabic letters.
Chetan in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Chetan in Chinese letters.
Chetan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Chetan in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Chetan in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Chetan in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Chetan meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…