Meaning of the name Chiyo, analysis of the name Chiyo and so much more… What does Chiyo mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Chiyo
- Prononciation Of Chiyo
- The Meaning Of The Name Chiyo
- Statistics Of The Name Chiyo
- The Picture Of The Name Chiyo
- Numerology Of The Name Chiyo
- Destination Number Of The Name Chiyo
- Analysis Of The Name Chiyo
- Chiyo Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Chiyo?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Chiyo
- Chiyo in Arabic Writing
- Chiyo in Chinese Characters
- Chiyo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Chiyo in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Chiyo
Gender of the name Chiyo: Girl
Color of the name Chiyo: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Chiyo: Japanese
Prononciation Of Chiyo
Here is how to pronounce the name Chiyo:
The Meaning Of The Name Chiyo
Definition of Chiyo: a thousand generationsMeaning of Chiyo: From Japanese 千 (chi) “thousand” combined with 代 (yo) “generations” or 世 (yo) “world”.
Statistics Of The Name Chiyo
How many people in the U.S have the name Chiyo: 449
Rank of the name Chiyo in the U.S.: 20,131st
How many letters are in the name Chiyo? 5
The Picture Of The Name Chiyo
Consider your name Chiyo as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Chiyo, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Chiyo
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Chiyo contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Chiyo
To calculate the destiny number of the name Chiyo, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Chiyo. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + h (8) + i (9) + y (7) + o (6) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Chiyo Destiny AnalysisWhatever happens, you always look out for yourself. You know how to use people and situations to your advantage. You are destined for fame and fortune.
Analysis Of The Name Chiyo
Here is the analysis of the name Chiyo.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Chiyo Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Chiyo in details.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- Your name of Chiyo gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
Can I Name My Baby Chiyo?
Yes you can name your baby Chiyo!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Chiyo
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Chiyo and the definitions which contains the name Chiyo or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Chiyo: Chiyo is a feminine Japanese given name. Notable people with the name include:
Chiyoda, Tokyo: is a special ward located in central Tokyo Metropolis, Japan. In English, it is called Chiyoda City.
Chiyou: Chiyou () was a tribal leader of the ancient Nine Li tribe (九黎). He is best known as the tyrant who fought against the then-future Yellow Emperor during the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors era in Chinese mythology.
Chiyoda Corporation: () is a large Japanese engineering company specialising in industrial facilities, particularly oil refineries and LNG facilities.
Chiyo Station: is a railway station in Iida, Nagano Prefecture, Japan.
Chiyoda: is Japanese for “field of a thousand generations”, and may refer to:
Chiyonofuji Mitsugu: , born June 1, 1955, as in Hokkaidō, Japan, is a former champion sumo wrestler and the 58th yokozuna of the sport.
Chiyoda Station: is a railway station on Nankai Electric Railway’s Kōya Line in Kawachinagano, Osaka. There is a garage of Nankai Electric Railway in the station south, and there is the train which assumes a station as start and terminal.
Chiyotaikai Ryūji: Chiyotaikai Ryūji (born April 29, 1976 as Ryūji Hiroshima in Chitose, Hokkaidō), is a Japanese former sumo wrestler.
Chiyo in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Chiyo in Arabic letters.
Chiyo in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Chiyo in Chinese letters.
Chiyo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Chiyo in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Chiyo in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Chiyo in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Chiyo meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…