Meaning of the name Cicely, analysis of the name Cicely and so much more… What does Cicely mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Cicely
- The Meaning Of The Name Cicely
- The Picture Of The Name Cicely
- Statistics Of The Name Cicely
- Numerology Of The Name Cicely
- Destination Number Of The Name Cicely
- Analysis Of The Name Cicely
- Cicely Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cicely?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cicely
- Cicely in Arabic Writing
- Cicely in Chinese Characters
- Cicely in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Cicely in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cicely in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cicely
Gender of the name Cicely: Girl
Color of the name Cicely: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cicely: English
The Meaning Of The Name Cicely
Definition of Cicely: blindMeaning of Cicely: Medieval variant of CECILY
The Picture Of The Name Cicely
Consider your name Cicely as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cicely, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Cicely
How many people in the U.S have the name Cicely: 3,770
Rank of the name Cicely in the U.S.: 4,718th
How many letters are in the name Cicely? 6
Numerology Of The Name Cicely
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cicely contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cicely
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cicely, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cicely. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + i (9) + c (3) + e (5) + l (3) + y (7) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cicely Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Cicely
Here is the analysis of the name Cicely.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Cicely Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cicely in details.
- Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result.
- This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.
- Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.
- Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken.
- You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality.
- The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression.
- There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others.
- Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.
- Your first name of Cicely has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.
- You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.
- Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.
- You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.
- You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed.
Can I Name My Baby Cicely?
Yes you can name your baby Cicely!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cicely
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cicely and the definitions which contains the name Cicely or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cicely: Cicely /ˈsɪsəli/ or Sweet Cicely (Myrrhis odorata) is an herbaceous perennial plant belonging to the family Apiaceae.
Cicely Tyson: Cicely L. Tyson (born December 18, 1924) is an American actress. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress, and the Golden Globe Award for her performance as Rebecca Morgan in Sounder (1972).
Cicely Saunders: Dame Cicely Mary Saunders, OM, DBE, FRCS, FRCP, FRCN (22 June 1918 – 14 July 2005) was an English Anglican nurse, social worker, physician and writer, involved with many international universities.
Cicely Courtneidge: Dame Esmerelda Cicely Courtneidge DBE (1 April 1893 – 26 April 1980) was an English actress, comedienne and singer.
Northern Exposure: Northern Exposure is an American television series that ran on CBS from 1990 to 1995, with a total of 110 episodes.
Cicely Hamilton: Cicely Mary Hamilton (born Hammill, 15 June 1872 – 6 December 1952), was an English actress, writer, journalist, suffragist and feminist, part of the struggle for women’s suffrage in the United Kingdom.
Cicely Mary Barker: Cicely Mary Barker (28 June 1895 – 16 February 1973) was an English illustrator best known for a series of fantasy illustrations depicting fairies and flowers.
Cicely Berry: Cicely Frances Berry CBE (born May 17, 1926) was the voice director of the Royal Shakespeare Company from 1969 to 2014, and is world-renowned in her work as a voice and text coach, having spent many years as an instructor at London’s Central School of Speech and Drama.
Cecily Neville, Duchess of York: Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (3 May 1415 – 31 May 1495) was an English noblewoman, the wife of Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York and the mother of two Kings of England, Edward IV and Richard III.
Cicely in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cicely in Arabic letters.
Cicely in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cicely in Chinese letters.
Cicely in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Cicely in Japanese letters.
Cicely in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cicely in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cicely in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cicely in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cicely meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…