Meaning of the name Clair, analysis of the name Clair and so much more… What does Clair mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Clair
- Prononciation Of Clair
- The Meaning Of The Name Clair
- Statistics Of The Name Clair
- The Picture Of The Name Clair
- Numerology Of The Name Clair
- Destination Number Of The Name Clair
- Analysis Of The Name Clair
- Clair Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Clair?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Clair
- Clair in Arabic Writing
- Clair in Chinese Characters
- Clair in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Clair in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Clair in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Clair
Gender of the name Clair: Girl
Color of the name Clair: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Clair: English
Prononciation Of Clair
Here is how to pronounce the name Clair:
The Meaning Of The Name Clair
Definition of Clair: clear, brightMeaning of Clair: French form of Clarus (see CLARA).
Statistics Of The Name Clair
How many people in the U.S have the name Clair: 16,260
Rank of the name Clair in the U.S.: 1,813th
How many letters are in the name Clair? 5
The Picture Of The Name Clair
Consider your name Clair as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Clair, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Clair
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Clair contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Clair
To calculate the destiny number of the name Clair, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Clair. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + l (3) + a (1) + i (9) + r (9) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Clair Destiny AnalysisYou are warm and friendly and dearly love social gatherings with plenty of people. You are perceptive and enjoy talking. You have a high spirited nature and are changeable. This makes you hot-tempered, rash, and headstrong. You are always falling in and out of love. Quick to warm to someone, you are just as quick to lose interest. Here today and gone tomorrow – these are you. Then when you decide not to see you again, here you come ready to pick up where you left off!
Analysis Of The Name Clair
Here is the analysis of the name Clair.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Clair Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Clair in details.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- The name of Clair gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Clair?
Yes you can name your baby Clair!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Clair
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Clair and the definitions which contains the name Clair or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Clair: Clair or Claire may refer to:
Clairvoyance: The term clairvoyance (from French clair meaning “clear” and voyance meaning “vision”) is used to refer to the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known senses, i.e., a form of extrasensory perception.
Claire’s: Claire’s is a retailer of accessories and jewellery primarily aimed toward girls and young women, founded in 1961, and based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, suburb of Chicago.
Clairac: Clairac is a commune in the Lot-et-Garonne department in south-western France.
Clairin: Clairin (Haitian Creole: Kleren) is a distilled spirit made from cane sugar produced in Haiti, that undergoes the same distillation process as rhum, although less refined, and raw.
Clairoix: Clairoix is a commune in the Oise department in northern France.
Clairfayts: Clairfayts is a commune of the Nord department in northern France.
Claira: Claira (Catalan: Clairà) is a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department in southern France.
Clairol: Clairol is a personal-care-product division of Procter & Gamble begun in 1931 by Americans Lawrence and Joan Gelb after discovering hair-coloring preparations while traveling in France.
Clair in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Clair in Arabic letters.
Clair in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Clair in Chinese letters.
Clair in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Clair in Japanese letters.
Clair in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Clair in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Clair in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Clair in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Clair meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…