Meaning of the name Clive, analysis of the name Clive and so much more… What does Clive mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Clive
- Prononciation Of Clive
- The Meaning Of The Name Clive
- Statistics Of The Name Clive
- The Picture Of The Name Clive
- Numerology Of The Name Clive
- Destination Number Of The Name Clive
- Analysis Of The Name Clive
- Clive Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Clive?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Clive
- Clive in Arabic Writing
- Clive in Chinese Characters
- Clive in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Clive in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Clive
Gender of the name Clive: Boy
Color of the name Clive: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Clive: English
Prononciation Of Clive
Here is how to pronounce the name Clive:
The Meaning Of The Name Clive
Definition of Clive: cliffMeaning of Clive: From a surname meaning “cliff” in Old English, originally belonging to a person who lived near a cliff.
Statistics Of The Name Clive
How many people in the U.S have the name Clive: 6,164
Rank of the name Clive in the U.S.: 3,363rd
How many letters are in the name Clive? 5
The Picture Of The Name Clive
Consider your name Clive as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Clive, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Clive
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Clive contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Clive
To calculate the destiny number of the name Clive, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Clive. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + l (3) + i (9) + v (4) + e (5) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Clive Destiny AnalysisYou are deep. You say little and possess great wisdom. You never have to worry about money; You are financially fortunate. You are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet you have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. You tend to overdo, since you have doubts about other people’s judgment and prefer to rely on yourself. You are determined in whatever you do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, you are intense and passionate. You are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because you are fickle.
Analysis Of The Name Clive
Here is the analysis of the name Clive.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Clive Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Clive in details.
- Also, the intensity of your nature could result in tension in the solar plexus causing stomach trouble and, because you take your responsibilities seriously you could experience much worry.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- As Clive you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
- The restlessness this name creates could find an outlet in caustic, irritable expression.
- You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
- You do not find contentment in the routine tasks and responsibilities that are associated with home and family or with administrative detail in the business world, so you have to guard against frustration and even moods of depression over your personal responsibilities.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
Can I Name My Baby Clive?
Yes you can name your baby Clive!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Clive
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Clive and the definitions which contains the name Clive or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Clive: Clive may refer to:
Clive Byers: Clive Byers is a British bird artist.
Pink Floyd: Pink Floyd were an English rock band formed in London. They achieved international acclaim with their progressive and psychedelic music.
Clive Owen: Clive Owen (born 3 October 1964) is an English actor.
Clive Bell: Arthur Clive Heward Bell (16 September 1881 – 18 September 1964), generally known as Clive Bell, was an English art critic, associated with formalism and the Bloomsbury Group.
Clive Rush: Clive H. Rush (February 14, 1931 – August 22, 1980) was a football coach at both the professional and collegiate levels, but may be best remembered as head coach of the Boston Patriots during the 1969 American Football League season and the 1970 NFL season.
Clive Burr: Clive Burr (8 March 1957 – 12 March 2013) was an English drummer, best known as a member of Iron Maiden from 1979 to 1982.
Cliveden: Cliveden (pronounced /ˈklɪvdən/) is an Italianate mansion and estate at Taplow, Buckinghamshire, England.
Clive Dunn: Clive Robert Benjamin Dunn, OBE (9 January 1920 – 6 November 2012) was an English actor, comedian, artist and author.
Clive in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Clive in Arabic letters.
Clive in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Clive in Chinese letters.
Clive in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Clive in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Clive in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Clive in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Clive meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…