Meaning of the name Clovis, analysis of the name Clovis and so much more… What does Clovis mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Clovis
- The Meaning Of The Name Clovis
- Statistics Of The Name Clovis
- The Picture Of The Name Clovis
- Numerology Of The Name Clovis
- Destination Number Of The Name Clovis
- Analysis Of The Name Clovis
- Clovis Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Clovis?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Clovis
- Clovis in Arabic Writing
- Clovis in Chinese Characters
- Clovis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Clovis in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Clovis
Gender of the name Clovis: Boy
Color of the name Clovis: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Clovis: French
The Meaning Of The Name Clovis
Definition of Clovis: famous warriorMeaning of Clovis: Shortened form of Clodovicus, a Latinized form of Chlodovech (see LUDWIG). Clovis was a Frankish king who united France under his rule in the 5th century.
Statistics Of The Name Clovis
How many people in the U.S have the name Clovis: 3,332
Rank of the name Clovis in the U.S.: 5,122nd
How many letters are in the name Clovis? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Clovis in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Clovis
Consider your name Clovis as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Clovis, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Clovis
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Clovis contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Clovis
To calculate the destiny number of the name Clovis, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Clovis. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + l (3) + o (6) + v (4) + i (9) + s (1) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Clovis Destiny AnalysisRomance is a part of you. Moonlight and roses, soft music and candlelight will get you every time. You tend to view the world through rose-colored glasses. You do not usually have to work hard. Good things just happen naturally. You need bright, airy surroundings and excel in creative fields. Appreciation of your talents make you glow, and with encouragement, you can go far in life.
Analysis Of The Name Clovis
Here is the analysis of the name Clovis.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Clovis Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Clovis in details.
- You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
- You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.
- Your name Clovis gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.
- For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
- Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
- This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
- You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
- You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.
Can I Name My Baby Clovis?
Yes you can name your baby Clovis!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Clovis
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Clovis and the definitions which contains the name Clovis or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Clovis: Clovis may refer to:
Clovis I: Clovis (Latin Chlodovechus; reconstructed Frankish Chlodowig; c. 466 – c. 511) was the first king of the Franks to unite all of the Frankish tribes under one ruler, changing the form of leadership from a group of royal chieftains to rule by a single king and ensuring that the kingship was passed down to his heirs.
Clovis culture: The Clovis culture is a prehistoric Paleo-Indian culture, named after distinct stone tools found at sites near Clovis, New Mexico, in the 1920s and 1930s.
Clovis point: Clovis points are the characteristically-fluted projectile points associated with the North American Clovis culture.
Clovis II: Clovis II (637 – 27 November 657 or 658) succeeded his father Dagobert I in 639 as King of Neustria and Burgundy.
Clovis IV: Clovis IV (sometimes Clovis III if the other Clovis III is considered a usurper) (682–95), son of Theuderic III, was the sole king of the Franks from 691 until his death.
Clovis, California: Clovis is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. The population is estimated to be 101,314 as of May 2013. Clovis is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northeast of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m).
Clovis, New Mexico: Clovis is the county seat of Curry County, New Mexico, United States, with a population of 37,775 as of the 2010 census.
Clovis Lacroix: Clovis Lacroix was a French racing cyclist. He finished in last place in the 1905 Tour de France.
Clovis in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Clovis in Arabic letters.
Clovis in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Clovis in Chinese letters.
Clovis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Clovis in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Clovis in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Clovis in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Clovis meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…