Meaning of the name Cordula, analysis of the name Cordula and so much more… What does Cordula mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Cordula
- Prononciation Of Cordula
- The Meaning Of The Name Cordula
- Statistics Of The Name Cordula
- The Picture Of The Name Cordula
- Numerology Of The Name Cordula
- Destination Number Of The Name Cordula
- Analysis Of The Name Cordula
- Cordula Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cordula?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cordula
- Cordula in Arabic Writing
- Cordula in Chinese Characters
- Cordula in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cordula in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cordula
Gender of the name Cordula: Girl
Color of the name Cordula: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cordula: English
Prononciation Of Cordula
Here is how to pronounce the name Cordula:
The Meaning Of The Name Cordula
Definition of Cordula: little heartMeaning of Cordula: Late Latin name meaning “heart” from Latin cor, cordis. Saint Cordula was one of the 4th-century companions of Saint Ursula.
Statistics Of The Name Cordula
How many people in the U.S have the name Cordula: 254
Rank of the name Cordula in the U.S.: 29,841st
How many letters are in the name Cordula? 7
The Picture Of The Name Cordula
Consider your name Cordula as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cordula, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Cordula
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cordula contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cordula
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cordula, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cordula. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + r (9) + d (4) + u (3) + l (3) + a (1) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cordula Destiny AnalysisYou hate to ask for help. If it takes you twice as long to accomplish something, you still prefer working alone. You want things to last and build you with care. You love your home and family and provide well for you. You do well at long term investments with stability and firm foundations. You are definitely not gamblers. You earn your success by your own merits and don’t expect any free rides.
Analysis Of The Name Cordula
Here is the analysis of the name Cordula.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Cordula Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cordula in details.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- Your name of Cordula gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
Can I Name My Baby Cordula?
Yes you can name your baby Cordula!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cordula
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cordula and the definitions which contains the name Cordula or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cordula: Cordula may mean:
Cordula Trantow: Cordula Trantow (b. 29 December 1942 in Berlin, Germany) is a German actress and director. For her performance as Geli Raubal in the 1962 film, Hitler, she was nominated for a 1962 Golden Globe in the category: Most Promising Newcomer -Female.
Cordula Stratmann: Cordula Stratmann (born 1963 in Düsseldorf, Germany) is a German comedian. After taking the Abitur school-leaving examination, she studied social work at the Catholic University of Applied Sciences in North Rhine-Westphalia, in Cologne.
Cordula Reyer: Cordula Reyer (born 1964) is an Austrian runway, magazine and advertisement model who later became a fashion journalist.
Kordula Striepecke: Kordula Striepecke (born April 25, 1963 in Erfurt) is a German slalom canoer who competed from the late 1980s to the late 1990s.
Paphiopedilum ciliolare: Paphiopedilum ciliolare is a species of plant in the Orchidaceae family. It is endemic to the Philippines.
Paphiopedilum glanduliferum: Paphiopedilum glanduliferum is a species of orchid endemic to northwestern New Guinea (Irian Jaya Coast, Northwestern New Guinea and Indonesia).
Paphiopedilum argus: Paphiopedilum argus is a species of orchid endemic to Luzon Island of the Philippines. The name is a reference to the Greek god Argus, who had one hundred eyes, like the spots on the petals.
Paphiopedilum victoria-regina: Paphiopedilum victoria-regina is an orchid species endemic to the rainforests of western Sumatra.
Cordula in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cordula in Arabic letters.
Cordula in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cordula in Chinese letters.
Cordula in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cordula in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cordula in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cordula in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cordula meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…