Meaning of the name Coriander, analysis of the name Coriander and so much more… What does Coriander mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Coriander
- Prononciation Of Coriander
- The Meaning Of The Name Coriander
- Statistics Of The Name Coriander
- The Picture Of The Name Coriander
- Numerology Of The Name Coriander
- Destination Number Of The Name Coriander
- Analysis Of The Name Coriander
- Coriander Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Coriander?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Coriander
- Coriander in Arabic Writing
- Coriander in Chinese Characters
- Coriander in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Coriander in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Coriander
Gender of the name Coriander: Girl
Color of the name Coriander: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Coriander: English
Prononciation Of Coriander
Here is how to pronounce the name Coriander:
The Meaning Of The Name Coriander
Definition of Coriander: resembling a bedbug, spiceMeaning of Coriander: From the name of the spice, also called cilantro, which may ultimately be of Phoenician origin.
Statistics Of The Name Coriander
How many people in the U.S have the name Coriander: 57
Rank of the name Coriander in the U.S.: 85,761st
How many letters are in the name Coriander? 9
The Picture Of The Name Coriander
Consider your name Coriander as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Coriander, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Coriander
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Coriander contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Coriander
To calculate the destiny number of the name Coriander, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Coriander. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + r (9) + i (9) + a (1) + n (5) + d (4) + e (5) + r (9) = => 5+1 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Coriander Destiny AnalysisYou are deep. You say little and possess great wisdom. You never have to worry about money; You are financially fortunate. You are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet you have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. You tend to overdo, since you have doubts about other people’s judgment and prefer to rely on yourself. You are determined in whatever you do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, you are intense and passionate. You are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because you are fickle.
Analysis Of The Name Coriander
Here is the analysis of the name Coriander.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Coriander Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Coriander in details.
- Although this name is well balanced, if it is combined with a surname that is not harmonious, you would tend to worry and find it difficult to organize your efforts.
- Others are attracted by your generosity and your consideration of their interests.
- Also, should you over-indulge in sweet, rich foods you could experience skin or liver problems.
- The name of Coriander creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public.
- It also brings out your love of home and family, and in close association you are able to show understanding and affection.
- You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts.
- This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture.
Can I Name My Baby Coriander?
Yes you can name your baby Coriander!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Coriander
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Coriander and the definitions which contains the name Coriander or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Coriander: Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), also known as cilantro, Chinese parsley or dhania, is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae.
List of Cars characters: This is a list of characters from the Pixar franchise Cars consisting of the 2006 film Cars, the mini-series Cars Toons and the 2011 film Cars 2.
Coriander (disambiguation): Coriander most often refers to:
Coriander in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Coriander in Arabic letters.
Coriander in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Coriander in Chinese letters.
Coriander in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Coriander in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Coriander in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Coriander in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Coriander meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…