Meaning of the name Cormac, analysis of the name Cormac and so much more… What does Cormac mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Cormac
- Prononciation Of Cormac
- The Meaning Of The Name Cormac
- Statistics Of The Name Cormac
- The Picture Of The Name Cormac
- Numerology Of The Name Cormac
- Destination Number Of The Name Cormac
- Analysis Of The Name Cormac
- Cormac Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cormac?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cormac
- Cormac in Arabic Writing
- Cormac in Chinese Characters
- Cormac in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Cormac in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cormac in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cormac
Gender of the name Cormac: Boy
Color of the name Cormac: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cormac: Gaelic
Prononciation Of Cormac
Here is how to pronounce the name Cormac:
The Meaning Of The Name Cormac
Definition of Cormac: son of defilementMeaning of Cormac: Possibly derived from Irish Gaelic corb “raven” or “wheel” and mac “son”. This was the name of a 3rd-century king of Ireland.
Statistics Of The Name Cormac
How many people in the U.S have the name Cormac: 497
Rank of the name Cormac in the U.S.: 18,774th
How many letters are in the name Cormac? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Cormac in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Cormac
Consider your name Cormac as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cormac, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Cormac
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cormac contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cormac
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cormac, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cormac. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + r (9) + m (4) + a (1) + c (3) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cormac Destiny AnalysisGood fortune smiles upon you. You benefit from wills and inheritances. Even in the roughest of times, you always acquire the basic needs. You get your own way without force or violence. You have that passive endurance that drives peple mad. Eventually you wear people down with your pleas. People just can’t break you!
Analysis Of The Name Cormac
Here is the analysis of the name Cormac.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
Cormac Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cormac in details.
- Your first name of Cormac has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values.
- Your sensitivity and reserve prevent people from coming close in friendship.
- You live much within your own thoughts, and seek relaxation away from people, out in nature, where you can ease the tensions of your life.
- You find it difficult to express your true feelings, whether it be affection, appreciation, or tenderness, which play such an important part in creating a close bond within the family.
- You work best in an independent capacity, where you are able to think problems out carefully before you act.
- You have good business judgment and would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability.
- There is always an aloofness and reserve that acts as a barrier and prevents any close ties.
- You enjoy all the finer things in life that a good standard of living allows.
- Any weakness in health would show in the respiratory system or generative organs.
Can I Name My Baby Cormac?
Yes you can name your baby Cormac!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cormac
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cormac and the definitions which contains the name Cormac or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cormac: Cormac is a masculine given name in the Irish and English languages. The name is ancient in the Irish language and is also seen in the rendered Old Norse as Kormákr.
Cormac mac Airt: Cormac mac Airt (son of Art), also known as Cormac ua Cuinn (grandson of Conn) or Cormac Ulfada (long beard), was, according to medieval Irish legend and historical tradition, a High King of Ireland.
Cormac McCarthy: Cormac McCarthy (born Charles McCarthy; July 20, 1933) is an American novelist, playwright, and screenwriter.
Cormac Ó Gráda: Cormac Ó Gráda is an Irish economist, a professor of economics at University College Dublin, and a prolific author of books and academic papers.
Cormac J. Carney: Cormac Joseph Carney (born May 6, 1959) is a United States federal judge.
Cormac McAnallen: Cormac McAnallen (Irish: Cormac Mac An Ailín; 11 February 1980 – 2 March 2004) was an Irish sportsperson.
Cormac Murphy-O’Connor: Cormac Murphy-O’Connor (born 24 August 1932) is a retired bishop and cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, Archbishop Emeritus of Westminster and former President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales.
Cormac Mac Con Midhe: Cormac Mac Con Midhe, aka Cormac mac Cearbhaill Mac Con Midhe (died 1627) was an early Modern Irish poet.
Cormac Battle: Cormac Battle (born 11 July 1972) is an Irish musician and radio presenter/producer. He is the vocalist and lead guitarist with the bands Kerbdog and Wilt, as well as the current presenter of RTÉ 2fm’s alternative music programme The Battle Axe.
Cormac in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cormac in Arabic letters.
Cormac in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cormac in Chinese letters.
Cormac in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Cormac in Japanese letters.
Cormac in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cormac in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cormac in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cormac in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cormac meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…