Meaning of the name Corvus, analysis of the name Corvus and so much more… What does Corvus mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Corvus
- Prononciation Of Corvus
- The Meaning Of The Name Corvus
- Statistics Of The Name Corvus
- The Picture Of The Name Corvus
- Numerology Of The Name Corvus
- Destination Number Of The Name Corvus
- Analysis Of The Name Corvus
- Corvus Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Corvus?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Corvus
- Corvus in Arabic Writing
- Corvus in Chinese Characters
- Corvus in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Corvus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Corvus in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Corvus
Gender of the name Corvus: Boy
Color of the name Corvus: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Corvus: Latin
Prononciation Of Corvus
Here is how to pronounce the name Corvus:
The Meaning Of The Name Corvus
Definition of Corvus: raven
Statistics Of The Name Corvus
How many people in the U.S have the name Corvus: 14
Rank of the name Corvus in the U.S.: 232,303rd
How many letters are in the name Corvus? 6
The Picture Of The Name Corvus
Consider your name Corvus as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Corvus, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Corvus
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Corvus contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Corvus
To calculate the destiny number of the name Corvus, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Corvus. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + r (9) + v (4) + u (3) + s (1) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Corvus Destiny AnalysisYou like to set your own hours and will not tolerate too much discipline. You are also very offended if you are criticized. You cannot work well under pressure and must be allowed to do things at your own speed. You need somebody to discipline you, though, in order to utilize your talents. You usually find someone to look after and care for you.
Analysis Of The Name Corvus
Here is the analysis of the name Corvus.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Corvus Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Corvus in details.
- However, in the attempt to impress others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses.
- When under stress, you can become overbearing and belittling in your attitude to others, and inclined to express sarcasm and temper.
- When things are going well, you have a generous, magnanimous nature, ready to offer support and assistance to others.
- You pursue your undertakings on a grand scale, based on your business acumen and ability to visualize an overall plan.
- There are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and attention to details.
- The name of Corvus has given you a strong desire for success and all the amenities of affluence.
- Your enthusiasm, aggressiveness, and salesmanship are often sufficient to bring about fulfillment of your ambitions.
- Should you become too inwardly focussed on your own world of personal relationships or material possessions, you could suffer disappointments with those close to you, unfulfilled ideals, or material losses.
- Health weaknesses centre in the generative organs or appear as general nervous tension.
Can I Name My Baby Corvus?
Yes you can name your baby Corvus!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Corvus
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Corvus and the definitions which contains the name Corvus or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Corvus: Corvus may refer to:
Corvus (genus): Corvus is a widely distributed genus of birds in the family Corvidae. Ranging in size from the relatively small pigeon-size jackdaws (Eurasian and Daurian) to the common raven of the Holarctic region and thick-billed raven of the highlands of Ethiopia, the 40 or so members of this genus occur on all temperate continents except South America, and several islands.
Forest raven: The forest raven (Corvus tasmanicus, also commonly known as the Tasmanian raven) is a passerine bird in the family Corvidae native to Tasmania and parts of southern Victoria, such as Wilsons Promontory and Portland.
Common raven: The common raven (Corvus corax), also known as the northern raven, is a large all-black passerine bird.
Australian raven: The Australian raven (Corvus coronoides) is a passerine bird in the genus Corvus native to much of southern and northeastern Australia.
Western jackdaw: The western jackdaw (Corvus monedula), also known as the Eurasian jackdaw, European jackdaw, or simply jackdaw, is a passerine bird in the crow family.
Corvus (constellation): Corvus is a small constellation in the Southern Celestial Hemisphere. Its name comes from the Latin word “raven” or “crow”.
Corvus Corax (band): Corvus Corax is a German band known for playing Neo-Medieval music using an abundance of authentic instruments.
Corvus Glaive: Corvus Glaive is a fictional character, a supervillain from Marvel Comics.
Corvus in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Corvus in Arabic letters.
Corvus in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Corvus in Chinese letters.
Corvus in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Corvus in Japanese letters.
Corvus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Corvus in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Corvus in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Corvus in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Corvus meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…