Meaning of the name Costa, analysis of the name Costa and so much more… What does Costa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Costa
- Prononciation Of Costa
- The Meaning Of The Name Costa
- Statistics Of The Name Costa
- The Picture Of The Name Costa
- Numerology Of The Name Costa
- Destination Number Of The Name Costa
- Analysis Of The Name Costa
- Costa Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Costa?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Costa
- Costa in Arabic Writing
- Costa in Chinese Characters
- Costa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Costa in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Costa
Gender of the name Costa: Girl
Color of the name Costa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Costa: Portuguese
Prononciation Of Costa
Here is how to pronounce the name Costa:
The Meaning Of The Name Costa
Definition of Costa: coast
Statistics Of The Name Costa
How many people in the U.S have the name Costa: 1,418
Rank of the name Costa in the U.S.: 9,078th
How many letters are in the name Costa? 5
The Picture Of The Name Costa
Consider your name Costa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Costa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Costa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Costa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Costa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Costa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Costa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + s (1) + t (2) + a (1) = => 1+3 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Costa Destiny AnalysisYou are a good entertainer and host. You have good words to say about everyone. Although you often know more than you will say, you are discreet in your choice of friends. No matter what happens to you, you land on your feet and easily leap obstacles in your path. You believe in yourself and are at peace within. You will find success and contentment.
Analysis Of The Name Costa
Here is the analysis of the name Costa.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Costa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Costa in details.
- Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you.
- You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.
- You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
- The name of Costa creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
- You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and also suffer from constipation or other ailments affecting the intestinal tract.
- Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.
- You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative.
- You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
- As a result, you seem aloof.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness.
Can I Name My Baby Costa?
Yes you can name your baby Costa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Costa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Costa and the definitions which contains the name Costa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Costa: Costa may refer to:
Costa Rica: Costa Rica (, meaning “rich coast” in Spanish), officially the Republic of Costa Rica ( or ‘, ), is a country in Central America, bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Panama to the southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and Ecuador to the south of Cocos Island.
Costaros: Costaros is a commune in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Costa-Gavras: Costa-Gavras (short for Konstantinos Gavras – Κωνσταντίνος Γαβράς; born 12 February 1933) is a Greek-French film director and producer, who lives and works in France.
Costas Now: Costas Now is an American monthly sports television show hosted by Bob Costas on HBO.
Costamere: The costamere is a structural-functional component of striated muscle cells which connects the sarcomere of the muscle to the cell membrane.
Costas Simitis: Konstantinos Simitis () (born 23 June 1936), usually referred to as Costas Simitis or Kostas Simitis, is a Greek politician who served as Prime Minister of Greece and was leader of the Panhellenic Socialist Movement (PASOK) from 1996 to 2004.
Costanzana: Costanzana is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Vercelli in the Italian region Piedmont, located about northeast of Turin and about southwest of Vercelli.
Costa Azul: Costa Azul is a village and resort of the Costa de Oro in the Canelones Department of southern Uruguay.
Costa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Costa in Arabic letters.
Costa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Costa in Chinese letters.
Costa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Costa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Costa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Costa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Costa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…