Meaning of the name Costica, analysis of the name Costica and so much more… What does Costica mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Costica
- The Meaning Of The Name Costica
- Statistics Of The Name Costica
- The Picture Of The Name Costica
- Numerology Of The Name Costica
- Destination Number Of The Name Costica
- Analysis Of The Name Costica
- Costica Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Costica?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Costica
- Costica in Arabic Writing
- Costica in Chinese Characters
- Costica in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Costica in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Costica
Gender of the name Costica: Boy
Color of the name Costica: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Costica: Romanian
The Meaning Of The Name Costica
Definition of Costica: steadfast
Statistics Of The Name Costica
How many people in the U.S have the name Costica: 69
Rank of the name Costica in the U.S.: 74,792nd
How many letters are in the name Costica? 7
The Picture Of The Name Costica
Consider your name Costica as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Costica, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Costica
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Costica contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Costica
To calculate the destiny number of the name Costica, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Costica. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + o (6) + s (1) + t (2) + i (9) + c (3) + a (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Costica Destiny AnalysisYou are full of new ideas to solve tricky problems. When you have an idea, you want to get right to it. You work around the clock until you finish. You want you to come to the point quickly since you don’t have time to spare. You will not care if you are blunt, just don’t waste your time.
Analysis Of The Name Costica
Here is the analysis of the name Costica.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Costica Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Costica in details.
- You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
- You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
- It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
- There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
- Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
- Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel.
- You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
- The name of Costica gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
- Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
- Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.
Can I Name My Baby Costica?
Yes you can name your baby Costica!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Costica
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Costica and the definitions which contains the name Costica or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Costică Ștefănescu: Costică Ştefănescu (26 March 1951 – 20 August 2013) was a Romanian football player and coach who last managed Qatari side Al Shamal.
Costică Bălan: Constantin (“Costică”) Bălan (born August 25, 1964 in Băcani, Vaslui) is a retired male racewalker from Romania.
Costică Toma: Costică Toma (1 January 1928 – 13 May 2008) was a Romanian international football goalkeeper and later manager.
Costicǎ Olaru: Costicǎ Olaru (born August 1, 1960) is a Romanian sprint canoer who competed in the early 1980s. He won a bronze medal in the C-1 500 m event at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Costică Dafinoiu: Costică Dafinoiu (born February 6, 1954 in Viziru, Brăila County) is a retired boxer from Romania, who represented his native country at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Canada.
Costică Bărăgan: Costică Bărăgan (born 2 May 1949) is a Romanian fencer. He competed at the 1972 and 1980 Summer Olympics.
Costică Canacheu: Costică Canacheu (born October 15, 1958) is a Romanian politician and businessman. A participant in the 1989 Revolution, he has started his political career as a member of the National Salvation Front (FSN), representing its successor, the Democratic Party (PD) to the Chamber of Deputies.
Costică Silion: General Costică Silion (born September 29, 1955 in Pechea, Galați County) is a Romanian general. Between March 2005 and December 2009 he was the chief (General Inspector) of the Romanian Gendarmerie.
Constantin C. Arion: Constantin C. Arion (also known as Costică Arion; June 18, 1855 – June 27, 1923) was a Romanian politician, affiliated with the National Liberal Party, the Conservative Party and, after 1918, the People’s Party.
Costica in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Costica in Arabic letters.
Costica in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Costica in Chinese letters.
Costica in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Costica in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Costica in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Costica in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Costica meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…