Meaning of the name Cyndi, analysis of the name Cyndi and so much more… What does Cyndi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Cyndi
- The Meaning Of The Name Cyndi
- Statistics Of The Name Cyndi
- The Picture Of The Name Cyndi
- Numerology Of The Name Cyndi
- Destination Number Of The Name Cyndi
- Analysis Of The Name Cyndi
- Cyndi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Cyndi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Cyndi
- Cyndi in Arabic Writing
- Cyndi in Chinese Characters
- Cyndi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Cyndi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Cyndi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Cyndi
Gender of the name Cyndi: Girl
Color of the name Cyndi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Cyndi: English
The Meaning Of The Name Cyndi
Definition of Cyndi: from mount kynthosMeaning of Cyndi: Short form of CYNTHIA
Statistics Of The Name Cyndi
How many people in the U.S have the name Cyndi: 15,586
Rank of the name Cyndi in the U.S.: 1,869th
How many letters are in the name Cyndi? 5
The Picture Of The Name Cyndi
Consider your name Cyndi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Cyndi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Cyndi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Cyndi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Cyndi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Cyndi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Cyndi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + y (7) + n (5) + d (4) + i (9) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Cyndi Destiny AnalysisYou learn early, quickly, and are avid readers. You know how to express yourself well in writing and orally. Given the slightest chance, you can be successfull in life.
Analysis Of The Name Cyndi
Here is the analysis of the name Cyndi.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Cyndi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Cyndi in details.
- A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed.
- You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill.
- Your name of Cyndi has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
- Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
- Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness.
- However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
- Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
- You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.
- You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations.
- Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.
- You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
- Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
- Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
Can I Name My Baby Cyndi?
Yes you can name your baby Cyndi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Cyndi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Cyndi and the definitions which contains the name Cyndi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Cindy (given name): Cindy, Cindi, Cyndy and Cyndi are diminutives of the feminine given name Cynthia.
Cyndi Lauper: Cynthia Ann Stephanie “Cyndi” Lauper (born June 22, 1953) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and LGBT activist.
Cyndi Wang: Cyndi Wang (born Wang Junru on 5 September 1982) is a Taiwanese singer and actress of Hakka descent.
Cyndi Stevenson: Cynthia “Cyndi” Ward Stevenson (born February 20, 1960) is a Republican politician who currently serves as a member of the Florida House of Representatives, representing the 17th District, wwhich is based in northern St.
Cyndi Tang: Cyndi Tang-Loveland is an American animation director. She has directed several episodes of the animated series Family Guy and King of the Hill.
Cyndi Thomson: Cyndi Thomson (born October 19, 1976) is an American country music artist. Thomson wrote songs with songwriter Tommy Lee James and in 2000, she signed with Capitol Records Nashville as a recording artist.
Cyndi Almouzni: Cyndi Almouzni (born 10 October 1984), best known at the beginning of her music career in the United States as Cherie is a French pop and dance music singer coming from Marseille Her 2004 hit “I’m Ready” hit #1 on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart.
Cyndie Allemann: Cyndie Allemann (born 4 April 1986 in Moutier) is a Swiss female racing driver.
Cyndi Lauper discography: American singer Cyndi Lauper has released eleven studio albums, six compilation albums, three video albums and forty-six singles.
Cyndi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Cyndi in Arabic letters.
Cyndi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Cyndi in Chinese letters.
Cyndi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Cyndi in Japanese letters.
Cyndi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Cyndi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Cyndi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Cyndi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Cyndi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…