Meaning of the name Daley, analysis of the name Daley and so much more… What does Daley mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Daley
- Prononciation Of Daley
- The Meaning Of The Name Daley
- Statistics Of The Name Daley
- The Picture Of The Name Daley
- Numerology Of The Name Daley
- Destination Number Of The Name Daley
- Analysis Of The Name Daley
- Daley Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Daley?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Daley
- Daley in Arabic Writing
- Daley in Chinese Characters
- Daley in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Daley in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Daley
Gender of the name Daley: Boy
Color of the name Daley: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Daley: Irish
Prononciation Of Daley
Here is how to pronounce the name Daley:
The Meaning Of The Name Daley
Definition of Daley: descendant of dMeaning of Daley: From an Irish surname which was derived from Ó Dálaigh meaning “descendent of Dálach”. The name Dálach means “assembly” in Gaelic.
Statistics Of The Name Daley
How many people in the U.S have the name Daley: 647
Rank of the name Daley in the U.S.: 15,600th
How many letters are in the name Daley? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Daley in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Daley
Consider your name Daley as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Daley, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Daley
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Daley contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Daley
To calculate the destiny number of the name Daley, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Daley. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + a (1) + l (3) + e (5) + y (7) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Daley Destiny AnalysisYou are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. You tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and you anger easily. You have fierce tempers and although you speak little, when you do you are quite eloquent. You are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, you can be remarkably stubborn, and you hate to fail or be opposed. You may appear docile, but watch out! you also have quite a temper. You are extremely determined and work tirelessly to get what you want. Step by step and piece by piece, you move steadily toward your goals. You are dependable and stick to a routine until the job is done. You are fair-minded and good listeners, but you can also be extremely stubborn.
Analysis Of The Name Daley
Here is the analysis of the name Daley.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Daley Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Daley in details.
- People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
- Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
- While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
- The name of Daley has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
- You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
Can I Name My Baby Daley?
Yes you can name your baby Daley!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Daley
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Daley and the definitions which contains the name Daley or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Daley: Daley, originally an Irish family name derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh, as a surname, may refer to:
Daley Thompson: Francis Morgan Ayodélé “Daley” Thompson CBE (born 30 July 1958), is an English former decathlete. He won the decathlon gold medal at the Olympic Games in 1980 and 1984, and broke the world record for the event four times.
Daley Blind: Daley Blind (born 9 March 1990) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a left-back and defensive midfielder for English club Manchester United and the Dutch national team.
Daley (musician): Gareth Daley (born 31 March 1989), known professionally as Daley, is a British singer-songwriter from Manchester, signed to Polydor Records in the UK and Universal Republic Records in the US.
Grant Park (Chicago): Grant Park is a large urban park (319 acres or 1.29 km²) in the Loop community area of Chicago. Located in Chicago’s central business district, the park’s most notable features are Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum Campus.
Daley Thompson’s Decathlon: Daley Thompson’s Decathlon is a computer game based on Konami’s Track & Field, developed and released under license by Ocean Software in 1984. It was released in the wake of Daley Thompson’s popularity following his gold medals in the decathlon at the 1980 and 1984 Olympic Games.
Richard J. Daley Center: The Richard J. Daley Center, also known by its courtyard Daley Plaza and named after longtime mayor Richard J.
Daley Mena: Daley Yesid Mena Palomeque (born 7 February 1985 in Quibdó) is a Colombian footballer who plays for Deportivo Cali on loan from Mexican club Dorados de Sinaloa.
Daley Peters: Daley Peters (born September 18, 1984 in Winnipeg, Manitoba) is a Canadian curler from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Daley in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Daley in Arabic letters.
Daley in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Daley in Chinese letters.
Daley in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Daley in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Daley in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Daley in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Daley meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…