Meaning of the name Damis, analysis of the name Damis and so much more… What does Damis mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Damis
- Prononciation Of Damis
- The Meaning Of The Name Damis
- The Picture Of The Name Damis
- Statistics Of The Name Damis
- Numerology Of The Name Damis
- Destination Number Of The Name Damis
- Analysis Of The Name Damis
- Damis Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Damis?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Damis
- Damis in Arabic Writing
- Damis in Chinese Characters
- Damis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Damis in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Damis
Gender of the name Damis: Boy
Color of the name Damis: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Damis: Arabic
Prononciation Of Damis
Here is how to pronounce the name Damis:
The Meaning Of The Name Damis
Definition of Damis: dark
The Picture Of The Name Damis
Consider your name Damis as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Damis, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Damis
How many people in the U.S have the name Damis: 35
Rank of the name Damis in the U.S.: 121,293rd
How many letters are in the name Damis? 5
Numerology Of The Name Damis
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Damis contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Damis
To calculate the destiny number of the name Damis, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Damis. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + a (1) + m (4) + i (9) + s (1) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Damis Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Damis
Here is the analysis of the name Damis.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Damis Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Damis in details.
- The name Damis creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
- Your first name of Damis creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Damis?
Yes you can name your baby Damis!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Damis
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Damis and the definitions which contains the name Damis or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Damis: Damis was a student and lifelong companion of Apollonius of Tyana, the famous Neopythagorean philosopher and teacher who lived in the early 1st up to the early 2nd century AD.
Damishi Sango: Hon Damishi Tonson Sango (born 1 January 1950) was appointed Nigerian Minister of Sports in the first cabinet of President Olusegun Obasanjo, holding office between June 1999 and January 2001. He was a challenger to become the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate for Plateau State in 1999 and 2007, and ran for Plateau State governor on the Alliance for Democracy (AD) platform in 2003.
Damisi: Damisi is an album recorded by American saxophonist Harold Land in 1972 for the Mainstream label.
Damirchi Haddadan: Damirchi Haddadan (Persian: دميرچي حدادان, also Romanized as Damīrchī Ḩaddādān; also known as Dameshlar, Dāmeshleyār, Damīrchī, Damīrchī Kandī, Damishliār, Damyshlyar, and Ḩaddādān) is a village in Misheh Pareh Rural District, in the Central District of Kaleybar County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
Bratca: Bratca (Hungarian: Barátka) is a commune situated in Bihor County, western Romania. At 5,567 (2002), it is one of the county’s largest communes.
Danis danis: Danis danis, common name Large Green-banded Blue, is a species of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae. This species can be found in the Australia and New Guinea.
Nacaduba cyanea: The Tailed Green-banded Line-blue (Nacaduba cyanea) is a species of butterfly in the Lycaenidae family.
Damis in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Damis in Arabic letters.
Damis in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Damis in Chinese letters.
Damis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Damis in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Damis in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Damis in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Damis meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…