Meaning of the name Daniel, analysis of the name Daniel and so much more… What does Daniel mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Daniel
- Prononciation Of Daniel
- The Meaning Of The Name Daniel
- Statistics Of The Name Daniel
- The Picture Of The Name Daniel
- Numerology Of The Name Daniel
- Destination Number Of The Name Daniel
- Analysis Of The Name Daniel
- Daniel Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Daniel?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Daniel
- Daniel in Arabic Writing
- Daniel in Chinese Characters
- Daniel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Daniel in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Daniel
Gender of the name Daniel: Boy
Color of the name Daniel: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Daniel: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Daniel
Here is how to pronounce the name Daniel:
The Meaning Of The Name Daniel
Definition of Daniel: G-d is my judgeMeaning of Daniel: From the Hebrew name דָּנִיֵּאל (Daniyyel) meaning “God is my judge”. Daniel was a Hebrew prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. He lived during the Jewish captivity in Babylon, where he served in the court of the king, rising to prominence by interpreting the king’s dreams. The book also presents Daniel’s four visions of the end of the world.Due to the popularity of the biblical character, the name came into use in England during the Middle Ages. Though it became rare by the 15th century, it was revived after the Protestant Reformation. Famous bearers of this name include English author Daniel Defoe (1660-1731), Swiss mathematician Daniel Bernoulli (1700-1782), and American frontiersman Daniel Boone (1734-1820).
Statistics Of The Name Daniel
How many people in the U.S have the name Daniel: 1,871,079
Rank of the name Daniel in the U.S.: 16th
How many letters are in the name Daniel? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Daniel in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Daniel
Consider your name Daniel as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Daniel, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Daniel
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Daniel contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Daniel
To calculate the destiny number of the name Daniel, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Daniel. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + a (1) + n (5) + i (9) + e (5) + l (3) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Daniel Destiny AnalysisYou must be careful in romance, although clear-sighted, you are very critical and lose interest in anyone you can’t consider your peer. You are vain and egotistical, but even that is to your advantage. You are always out in front!
Analysis Of The Name Daniel
Here is the analysis of the name Daniel.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Daniel Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Daniel in details.
- While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
- Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.
- People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
- You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
- However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
- Your name of Daniel has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
- You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
Can I Name My Baby Daniel?
Yes you can name your baby Daniel!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Daniel
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Daniel and the definitions which contains the name Daniel or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Daniel: Daniel (, Hebrew “God is my Judge”) is the protagonist in the Book of Daniel of the Hebrew Bible. In the narrative, Daniel was one of several children taken into Babylonian captivity where they were educated in Chaldean thought.
Daniel Boone: Daniel Boone (September 26, 1820) was an American pioneer, explorer, and frontiersman whose frontier exploits made him one of the first folk heroes of the United States.
Daniel Sedin: Daniel Erik Sedin (born September 26, 1980) is a Swedish professional ice hockey winger and an alternate captain for the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Daniel Lambert: Daniel Lambert ( 1770 – 1809) was a gaol keeper and animal breeder from Leicester, England, famous for his unusually large size.
Daniel Ruggles: Daniel Ruggles (January 31, 1810 – June 1, 1897) was a Brigadier General in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War.
Daniel Bryan: Bryan Lloyd Danielson (born May 22, 1981) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Daniel Bryan.
Daniel Radcliffe: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe (born 23 July 1989) is an English actor who rose to prominence as the title character in the Harry Potter film series.
Daniel Webster: Daniel Webster (January 18, 1782October 24, 1852) was a leading American senator and statesman during the era of the Second Party System.
Daniel Nestor: Daniel Mark Nestor (born September 4, 1972 in Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia) is a Canadian professional tennis player from Toronto, Ontario.
Daniel in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Daniel in Arabic letters.
Daniel in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Daniel in Chinese letters.
Daniel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Daniel in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Daniel in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Daniel in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Daniel meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…