Meaning of the name Devi, analysis of the name Devi and so much more… What does Devi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Devi
- Prononciation Of Devi
- The Meaning Of The Name Devi
- The Picture Of The Name Devi
- Statistics Of The Name Devi
- Numerology Of The Name Devi
- Destination Number Of The Name Devi
- Analysis Of The Name Devi
- Devi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Devi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Devi
- Devi in Arabic Writing
- Devi in Chinese Characters
- Devi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Devi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Devi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Devi
Gender of the name Devi: Girl
Color of the name Devi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Devi: Hindi
Prononciation Of Devi
Here is how to pronounce the name Devi:
The Meaning Of The Name Devi
Definition of Devi: deityMeaning of Devi: Derived from Sanskrit देवी (devi) meaning “goddess”. Devi is the Hindu mother goddess who manifests herself as all other goddesses.
The Picture Of The Name Devi
Consider your name Devi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Devi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Devi
How many people in the U.S have the name Devi: 2,415
Rank of the name Devi in the U.S.: 6,350th
How many letters are in the name Devi? 4
Numerology Of The Name Devi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Devi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Devi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Devi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Devi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + e (5) + v (4) + i (9) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Devi Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Devi
Here is the analysis of the name Devi.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Devi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Devi in details.
- This name makes you inquisitive and scientific in your approach to life, requiring everything to be proved to satisfy your skepticism.
- As spontaneous verbal expression can be difficult for you, you often feel awkward and embarrassed in situations requiring tact and diplomacy.
- You can be a stickler for detail, and very fussy and particular.
- Tension affecting the solar plexus and digestive organs could lead to ulcers, growths, or constipation.
- The first name of Devi creates a dual nature for, on the one hand, you desire change and varied experiences in order to avoid monotony, and yet you are attuned to system, order, and attention to detail.
- This name creates strong physical desires, such as an appetite for heavy, starchy foods and meat.
- You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient in your undertakings until your interest is exhausted, at which time you switch to something else even though it means leaving your undertakings unfinished.
Can I Name My Baby Devi?
Yes you can name your baby Devi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Devi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Devi and the definitions which contains the name Devi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Devi: Devī (Devanagari: देवी) is the Sanskrit root-word of Divine; its related masculine term is Deva. Devi is synonymous with Shakti, the female aspect of the divine, as conceptualized by the Shakta tradition of Hinduism.
DeviantArt: DeviantArt (formerly stylized as deviantART from 2001 to 2014) is an online community showcasing various forms of user-made artwork.
Devil: The Devil (from Greek: διάβολος or diábolos = slanderer or accuser) is believed in many religions, myths and cultures to be a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind.
The Devil Went Down to Georgia: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” is a song written and performed by the Charlie Daniels Band and released on their 1979 album Million Mile Reflections.
Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry (Japanese: デビル メイ クライ, Hepburn: Debiru Mei Kurai) is a video game series developed by Capcom and created by Hideki Kamiya.
Devizes: Devizes /dɨˈvaɪzɨz/ is a market town and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. The town is about 10.5 miles (16.9 km) southeast of Chippenham and about 11 miles (18 km) east of the county town of Trowbridge.
U.S. Route 491: U.S. Route 491 (US 491) is a north–south U.S. Highway serving the Four Corners region of the United States.
Devil’s Due Publishing: Devil’s Due Publishing (often abbreviated as DDP) is an independent comic book publisher in the United States.
Devič: Devič (Serbian Cyrillic: Девич) is a Serb Orthodox abbey in Kosovo. It was built in 1434 and is dedicated to St.
Devi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Devi in Arabic letters.
Devi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Devi in Chinese letters.
Devi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Devi in Japanese letters.
Devi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Devi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Devi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Devi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Devi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…