Meaning of the name Dmitry, analysis of the name Dmitry and so much more… What does Dmitry mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Dmitry
- Prononciation Of Dmitry
- The Meaning Of The Name Dmitry
- Statistics Of The Name Dmitry
- The Picture Of The Name Dmitry
- Numerology Of The Name Dmitry
- Destination Number Of The Name Dmitry
- Analysis Of The Name Dmitry
- Dmitry Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Dmitry?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Dmitry
- Dmitry in Arabic Writing
- Dmitry in Chinese Characters
- Dmitry in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Dmitry in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Dmitry
Gender of the name Dmitry: Boy
Color of the name Dmitry: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Dmitry: Russian
Prononciation Of Dmitry
Here is how to pronounce the name Dmitry:
The Meaning Of The Name Dmitry
Definition of Dmitry: loves the earth, earth mother, follower of DemeterMeaning of Dmitry: Variant transcription of DMITRIY
Statistics Of The Name Dmitry
How many people in the U.S have the name Dmitry: 5,263
Rank of the name Dmitry in the U.S.: 3,728th
How many letters are in the name Dmitry? 6
The Picture Of The Name Dmitry
Consider your name Dmitry as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Dmitry, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Dmitry
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Dmitry contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Dmitry
To calculate the destiny number of the name Dmitry, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Dmitry. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + m (4) + i (9) + t (2) + r (9) + y (7) = => 3+5 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Dmitry Destiny AnalysisYou never come right out and discuss what’s bothering you. You pry it out of you bit by bit. When all else fails, yell at you, and bang things around. You should be impressed and might unfold all your secret woes; then, you can clear the air. You are close to your family. You never forget anyone’s birthday, and you had better not forget yours! You worry, too. You want others to cheer you up and tell you everything will be okay.
Analysis Of The Name Dmitry
Here is the analysis of the name Dmitry.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Dmitry Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Dmitry in details.
- You pursue your undertakings on a grand scale, based on your business acumen and ability to visualize an overall plan.
- The name of Dmitry has given you a strong desire for success and all the amenities of affluence.
- When under stress, you can become overbearing and belittling in your attitude to others, and inclined to express sarcasm and temper.
- Health weaknesses centre in the generative organs or appear as general nervous tension.
- When things are going well, you have a generous, magnanimous nature, ready to offer support and assistance to others.
- There are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and attention to details.
- Your enthusiasm, aggressiveness, and salesmanship are often sufficient to bring about fulfillment of your ambitions.
- Should you become too inwardly focussed on your own world of personal relationships or material possessions, you could suffer disappointments with those close to you, unfulfilled ideals, or material losses.
- However, in the attempt to impress others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses.
Can I Name My Baby Dmitry?
Yes you can name your baby Dmitry!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Dmitry
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Dmitry and the definitions which contains the name Dmitry or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Dmitry Medvedev: Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev (; born 14 September 1965) is the tenth and current Prime Minister of Russia, incumbent since 2012. He previously served as the third President of Russia, from 2008 to 2012. When he took office at the age of 42, he was the youngest of the three Russian Presidents who have served.
Dmitry Tursunov: Dmitry Igorevich Tursunov (; born 12 December 1982, Moscow) is a Russian professional male tennis player.
Dmitry: Dmitry, Dmitri or Dmitriy, sometimes also Dmitrij, transliterated from Russian as Dmitrii (, ); Church Slavic form: Dimitry or Dimitri (); ancient Russian forms: D’mitr(iy) or Dmitr ( or ) is a male given name, the version of Greek Demetrius (Δημήτριος Dēmētrios, ).
Dmitry Donskoy: Saint Dmitry Ivanovich Donskoy (,also known as Dimitrii), or Dmitry of the Don, sometimes referred to simply as Dmitry (12 October 1350 in Moscow – 19 May 1389 in Moscow), son of Ivan II the Meek of Moscow (1326–1359), reigned as the Prince of Moscow from 1359 and Grand Prince of Vladimir from 1363 to his death.
Dmitry Kabalevsky: Dmitry Borisovich Kabalevsky (; 14 February 1987) was a Russian composer.
Dmitri Shostakovich: Dmitri Dmitriyevich Shostakovich (, ; 25 September 19069 August 1975) was a Russian composer and pianist, and a prominent figure of 20th-century music.
Dmitry Pozharsky: Dmitry Mikhaylovich Pozharsky () (October 17, 1577 – April 30, 1642) was a Rurikid prince, who led Russia’s struggle for independence against Polish-Lithuanian invasion known as the Time of Troubles.
Dmitry Merezhkovsky: Dmitry Sergeyevich Merezhkovsky (; – December 9, 1941) was a Russian novelist, poet, religious thinker, and literary critic.
Dmitry Rogozin: Dmitryi Olegovich Rogozin (; born 21 December 1963) is a Russian politician who has been Deputy Prime Minister of Russia, in charge of defense industry, since 2011.
Dmitry in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Dmitry in Arabic letters.
Dmitry in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Dmitry in Chinese letters.
Dmitry in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Dmitry in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Dmitry in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Dmitry in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Dmitry meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…