Meaning of the name Dorthea, analysis of the name Dorthea and so much more… What does Dorthea mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Dorthea
- The Meaning Of The Name Dorthea
- Statistics Of The Name Dorthea
- The Picture Of The Name Dorthea
- Numerology Of The Name Dorthea
- Destination Number Of The Name Dorthea
- Analysis Of The Name Dorthea
- Dorthea Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Dorthea?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Dorthea
- Dorthea in Arabic Writing
- Dorthea in Chinese Characters
- Dorthea in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Dorthea in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Dorthea
Gender of the name Dorthea: Girl
Color of the name Dorthea: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Dorthea: Greek
The Meaning Of The Name Dorthea
Definition of Dorthea: gift of G-d
Statistics Of The Name Dorthea
How many people in the U.S have the name Dorthea: 3,522
Rank of the name Dorthea in the U.S.: 4,931st
How many letters are in the name Dorthea? 7
The Picture Of The Name Dorthea
Consider your name Dorthea as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Dorthea, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Dorthea
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Dorthea contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Dorthea
To calculate the destiny number of the name Dorthea, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Dorthea. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + o (6) + r (9) + t (2) + h (8) + e (5) + a (1) = => 3+5 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Dorthea Destiny AnalysisYou like to set your own hours and will not tolerate too much discipline. You are also very offended if you are criticized. You cannot work well under pressure and must be allowed to do things at your own speed. You need somebody to discipline you, though, in order to utilize your talents. You usually find someone to look after and care for you.
Analysis Of The Name Dorthea
Here is the analysis of the name Dorthea.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Dorthea Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Dorthea in details.
- Since you are quick and fluent in your expression, you have to guard against boastfulness or dominating a situation.
- In turn, skin problems could result.
- There could also be weaknesses in the generative organs.
- This name also gives you an appreciation of art, music, drama, or any of the many forms of expression in the arts.
- Overeating can affect the bloodstream, causing it to become overheated.
- This name creates an optimistic outlook on life and favourable conditions in your personal affairs.
- You have the ability to express your thoughts and ideas, and you are friendly, likeable, and generous.
- Your first name of Dorthea has given you the vision and foresight to be able to organize others and to hold positions of responsibility with poise and self-confidence.
- You enjoy fun, laughter and congenial association.
- You are likely a big eater, requiring heavy foods to satisfy your appetite.
Can I Name My Baby Dorthea?
Yes you can name your baby Dorthea!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Dorthea
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Dorthea and the definitions which contains the name Dorthea or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Dorthea Dahl: Dorthea Dahl (March 20, 1881 – September 11, 1958) was a Norwegian-born American writer. She wrote numerous short stories for magazines, wrote and published collections of short stories and wrote a novel.
Dorothea Dix: Dorothea Lynde Dix (April 4, 1802 – July 17, 1887) was an American activist on behalf of the indigent insane who, through a vigorous program of lobbying state legislatures and the United States Congress, created the first generation of American mental asylums.
Dorothea Lange: Dorothea Lange (May 26, 1895 – October 11, 1965) was an influential American documentary photographer and photojournalist, best known for her Depression-era work for the Farm Security Administration (FSA).
Dorthea Hassager: Dorthea Hansine Hassager (by some sources wrongly referred to as Dorothea Hansine Hassager) (25 September 1814 – 17 October 1897) was a Danish philanthropist and founder of Hassagers Collegium (Hassager’s Dormitory) the youngest of the “old dormitories” of the University of Copenhagen.
Dolley Madison: Dolley Payne Todd Madison (May 20, 1768 – July 12, 1849) was the wife of James Madison, President of the United States from 1809 to 1817. She was noted for her social gifts, which boosted her husband’s popularity as President.
Dorothea Viehmann: Dorothea Viehmann (November 8, 1755 – November 17, 1816) was a German storyteller. Her stories were an important source for the fairy tales collected by the Brothers Grimm.
Dorthea in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Dorthea in Arabic letters.
Dorthea in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Dorthea in Chinese letters.
Dorthea in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Dorthea in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Dorthea in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Dorthea in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Dorthea meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…