Meaning of the name Dylan, analysis of the name Dylan and so much more… What does Dylan mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Dylan
- Prononciation Of Dylan
- The Meaning Of The Name Dylan
- Statistics Of The Name Dylan
- The Picture Of The Name Dylan
- Numerology Of The Name Dylan
- Destination Number Of The Name Dylan
- Analysis Of The Name Dylan
- Dylan Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Dylan?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Dylan
- Dylan in Arabic Writing
- Dylan in Chinese Characters
- Dylan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Dylan in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Dylan
Gender of the name Dylan: Unisex
Color of the name Dylan: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Dylan: Welsh
Prononciation Of Dylan
Here is how to pronounce the name Dylan:
The Meaning Of The Name Dylan
Definition of Dylan: son of the seaMeaning of Dylan: From the Welsh elements dy “great” and llanw “tide, flow”. In Welsh mythology Dylan was a god or hero associated with the sea. He was the son of Arianrhod and was accidentally slain by his uncle Govannon.Famous bearers include the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas (1914-1953) and the American musician Bob Dylan (1941-), real name Robert Zimmerman, who took his stage surname from the poet’s given name. Due to those two bearers, use of the name has spread outside of Wales in the last half of the 20th century. It received a further boost in popularity in the 1990s due to a character on the television series ‘Beverly Hills 90210’.
Statistics Of The Name Dylan
How many people in the U.S have the name Dylan: 62,507
Rank of the name Dylan in the U.S.: 803rd
How many letters are in the name Dylan? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Dylan in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Dylan
Consider your name Dylan as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Dylan, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Dylan
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Dylan contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Dylan
To calculate the destiny number of the name Dylan, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Dylan. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
d (4) + y (7) + l (3) + a (1) + n (5) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Dylan Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Dylan
Here is the analysis of the name Dylan.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Dylan Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Dylan in details.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- Your name of Dylan gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
Can I Name My Baby Dylan?
Yes you can name your baby Dylan!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Dylan
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Dylan and the definitions which contains the name Dylan or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Dylan Thomas: Dylan Marlais Thomas (27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953) was a Welsh poet and writer whose works include the poems “Do not go gentle into that good night” and “And death shall have no dominion”, the “play for voices”, Under Milk Wood, and stories and radio broadcasts such as A Child’s Christmas in Wales and Portrait of the Artist as a Young Dog.
Dylan and Cole Sprouse: Dylan Thomas Sprouse and Cole Mitchell Sprouse (born August 4, 1992) are American actors. They are twins and are collectively referred to as Dylan and Cole Sprouse or the Sprouse brothers, usually abbreviated as Sprouse Bros.
Dylan McDermott: Dylan McDermott (born Mark Anthony McDermott; October 26, 1961) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as lawyer and law firm head Bobby Donnell on the legal drama series The Practice, which earned him a Golden Globe and an Emmy Award nomination.
Dylan Baker: Dylan Baker (born October 7, 1959) is an American actor, known for playing supporting roles in both major studio and independent films along with regular work in television and on stage.
Dylan: Dylan may refer to:
Dylan Moran: Dylan Moran (; born 3 November 1971) is an Irish comedian, writer, actor and filmmaker. He is best known for his sardonic observational comedy, the UK television sitcom Black Books (which he co-wrote and starred in), and his work with Simon Pegg in Shaun of the Dead and Run Fatboy Run.
Dylan Walsh: Dylan Walsh (born Charles M. Walsh: November 17, 1963) is an American actor. He is perhaps best known as Dr.
List of Degrassi: The Next Generation characters: This is a list of the main characters from the Canadian teen-drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation, renamed Degrassi since the tenth season.
Dylan Macallister: Dylan Jacob Macallister (born 17 May 1982 in Manly, New South Wales) is an Australian football (soccer) player who plays as a forward for Hong Kong First Division club Eastern Salon.
Dylan in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Dylan in Arabic letters.
Dylan in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Dylan in Chinese letters.
Dylan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Dylan in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Dylan in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Dylan in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Dylan meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…