Meaning of the name Elisa, analysis of the name Elisa and so much more… What does Elisa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Elisa
Gender of the name Elisa: Girl
Color of the name Elisa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Elisa: English
Prononciation Of Elisa
Here is how to pronounce the name Elisa:
The Meaning Of The Name Elisa
Definition of Elisa: my G-d is an oath, pledged to G-dMeaning of Elisa: Short form of ELISABETH
Statistics Of The Name Elisa
How many people in the U.S have the name Elisa: 63,958
Rank of the name Elisa in the U.S.: 786th
How many letters are in the name Elisa? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Elisa in different countries.
|England and Wales||368|
The Picture Of The Name Elisa
Consider your name Elisa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Elisa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Elisa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Elisa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Elisa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Elisa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Elisa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
e (5) + l (3) + i (9) + s (1) + a (1) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Elisa Destiny AnalysisOne of the biggest faults of you is that you try to do too much at once. You often scatter your energy and get nothing accomplished. Once you learn to finish what you have started, there is no stopping you from being successful. You must also watch those fast deals and those great bargains. In these areas your judgment may fail you. You must not become too greedy, or you will suffer a financial blow or two.
Analysis Of The Name Elisa
Here is the analysis of the name Elisa.
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Elisa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Elisa in details.
- Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct, and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others.
- Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.
- Although the name Elisa creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- There is a strong tendency for you to worry.
- Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.
- Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.
- You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly.
- You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others.
- You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.
- Your name of Elisa gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.
- Problems with your health centre in your head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion.
- You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Elisa?
Yes you can name your baby Elisa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Elisa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Elisa and the definitions which contains the name Elisa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Elisa: Elisa may refer to:
ELISA: The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) (/ɨˈlaɪzə/, /ˌiːˈlaɪzə/) is a test that uses antibodies and color change to identify a substance.
Elizabeth II: Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; born 21 April 1926) is the Queen of 16 of the 53 member states in the Commonwealth of Nations.
Elizabeth I of England: Elizabeth I (7 September 1533 – 24 March 1603) was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death.
Elisabeth Moss: Elisabeth Singleton Moss (born July 24, 1982) is an American actor, known for her roles as Peggy Olson, secretary-turned-copywriter on the AMC series, Mad Men (2007–2015), which earned her five Emmy Awards nominations and one Golden Globe nomination; Zoey Bartlet, the youngest daughter of President Josiah Bartlet, on the NBC television series The West Wing (1999–2006); and Robin Griffin in the miniseries Top of the Lake (2013), the last of which won her a Golden Globe and Satellite Awards for Best Actress in a Miniseries and/or TV film.
Elisabeth Sladen: Elisabeth Clara Heath-Sladen (1 February 1946 – 19 April 2011) was an English actress best known for her role as Sarah Jane Smith in the British television series Doctor Who.
Elisabeth Shue: Elisabeth Judson Shue (born October 6, 1963) is an American actress, known for her roles in the films The Karate Kid (1984), Adventures in Babysitting (1987), Cocktail (1988), Back to the Future Part II (1989), Back to the Future Part III (1990), Leaving Las Vegas (1995), The Saint (1997), and Hollow Man (2000).
Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Elisabeth DelPadre Hasselbeck (née Filarski; born May 28, 1977) is an American television personality and talk show host.
Elisa (company): “HPY” redirects here. For the airport, see Baytown Airport.
Elisa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Elisa in Arabic letters.
Elisa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Elisa in Chinese letters.
Elisa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Elisa in Japanese letters.
Elisa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Elisa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Elisa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Elisa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Elisa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply