Meaning of the name Elpis, analysis of the name Elpis and so much more… What does Elpis mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Elpis
- The Meaning Of The Name Elpis
- The Picture Of The Name Elpis
- Statistics Of The Name Elpis
- Numerology Of The Name Elpis
- Destination Number Of The Name Elpis
- Analysis Of The Name Elpis
- Elpis Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Elpis?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Elpis
- Elpis in Arabic Writing
- Elpis in Chinese Characters
- Elpis in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Elpis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Elpis in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Elpis
Gender of the name Elpis: Girl
Color of the name Elpis: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Elpis: Greek
The Meaning Of The Name Elpis
Definition of Elpis: hopeMeaning of Elpis: Means “hope” in Greek. In Greek mythology Elpis was the personification of hope. She was the last spirit to remain in the jar after Pandora unleashed the evils that were in it.
The Picture Of The Name Elpis
Consider your name Elpis as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Elpis, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Elpis
How many people in the U.S have the name Elpis: 78
Rank of the name Elpis in the U.S.: 68,587th
How many letters are in the name Elpis? 5
Numerology Of The Name Elpis
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Elpis contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Elpis
To calculate the destiny number of the name Elpis, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Elpis. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
e (5) + l (3) + p (7) + i (9) + s (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Elpis Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Elpis
Here is the analysis of the name Elpis.
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Elpis Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Elpis in details.
- You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
- You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
- Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.
- Others often find it difficult to understand you.
- Although the name Elpis creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways.
- This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs.
- Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
Can I Name My Baby Elpis?
Yes you can name your baby Elpis!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Elpis
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Elpis and the definitions which contains the name Elpis or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Elpis: In Greek mythology, Elpis (Ancient Greek: ἐλπίς) was the personification and spirit of hope (hope was usually seen as an extension to suffering by the Greek, not as a god), perhaps a child of Nyx and mother of Pheme, the goddess of fame, renown and rumor.
Elpistostegalia: Elpistostegalia or Panderichthyida is the name of the order of prehistoric lobe-finned fishes which lived during the Late Devonian period (about 385 to 374 million years ago).
Elpistostege: Elpistostege is an extinct genus of tetrapod-like fish that lived in the Late Devonian period (Late Givetian to Early Frasnian).
Elpis FC: Elpis FC(Greek:Ελπίς), is a defunct sports club of Istanbul, Ottoman Empire.
Elpis Israel: Elpis Israel – An Exposition of the Kingdom of God (commonly called Elpis Israel (English transliteration of Greek for “the hope of Israel”, taken from Acts 28:20)) is a theological book written by John Thomas, founder of the Christadelphians, in 1848-1849 and published in 1849.
Elpiste: Elpiste is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
Elpis Aspropyrgos: Elpis Aspropyrgos is a Greek football club, based in Aspropyrgos. The club was founded in 1995 with the merger of the older clubs “Panaspropyrgiakos” [“Πανασπροπυργιακός”] (founded in 1947 from the union of all of the city’s teams and from 1951 participated in Piraeus FCA championships) and Doxa Aspropyrgos, with the name Enosis Aspropyrgos.
Elpis Lodge: Elpis Lodge was a hostel provided by Christadelphians for Jewish refugee boys in Birmingham, England, from 1940-1948.
Elpistostegidae: Elpistostegidae is an extinct family of tetrapod-like fish that lived in the Late Devonian period (Late Givetian to Early Frasnian).
Elpis in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Elpis in Arabic letters.
Elpis in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Elpis in Chinese letters.
Elpis in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Elpis in Japanese letters.
Elpis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Elpis in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Elpis in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Elpis in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Elpis meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…